PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

A message to the webmaster

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

A message to the webmaster

Postby Johnny Rock » Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:00 pm

Johnny will never post on this board again if you delete my post again! Many of you may not care if Johnny posts on this board or not. However, Johnny attends all home games and is a big supporter of SMU. This board needs as many people as possible to post on it to talk about SMU athletics. When Johnny reads a post that criticizes the coaching staff, Johnny will respond appropriately whether you agree with it or not. Johnny supports the staff 100%. The coaches did not turn SMU football into a loser, 20 years of idiotic policies did. The coaches are hear to turn this program around and they will. This board needs Johnny Rock. However, Johnny will not tolerate his posts being deleted! Go Mustangs!
Johnny Rock

Re: A message to the webmaster

Postby EastStang » Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:09 pm

Hey Johnny, he deleted all the posts on that chain dealing with that whiner. No slam at you, but he wanted to get all the You S...k slams off the board. I don't think it was personal to you Rockman.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Pony4Life » Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:25 pm

I agree. That thread was starting to deteriorate. I'm sure it wasn't anything personal. Your posts sound like you know your stuff - keep 'em coming.
Fountain of youth
Giver of truth
Six parts gin
One part vermouth
Pony4Life
Heisman

Postby Johnny Rock » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:22 pm

Johnny thanks you guys for the support. Sometimes Johnny feels all alone as a loyal SMU supporter. Johnny has several friends that went to Big 12 schools and they really give Johnny a hard time for his loyal support of the team, since we have not had that much sucess. Johnny gets discouraged when his own people criticize the team and coaches. SMU has a much smaller alumni base than many of our Texas school rivals. We must be united, positive, and support the coaches 100%. With that being said, Johnny will be at the game Saturday on the 50 yard line cheering for the team--win or lose. Johnny would rather cheer for a 0-2 Mustang team than a 2-1 Oklahoma State team anyday. In comparison to many of our competition, SMU has nicer facilities, better uniforms, a nicer campus, and better looking women per capita....give the coaches a few more seasons to get better recruits and we will see many more wins. Go Mustangs!!!
Johnny Rock

Postby Hoss » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:35 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Johnny Rock:
<B>.... Johnny would rather cheer for a 0-2 Mustang team than a 2-1 Oklahoma State team anyday .... give the coaches a few more seasons to get better recruits and we will see many more wins. Go Mustangs!!! </B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen! On both counts!
Hoss
All-American

Postby FloridaMustang » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:27 pm

The whiner? You talking about me EastStang? Image

[This message has been edited by UNFMustang06 (edited 09-17-2003).]
FloridaMustang
Hall of Famer

Postby PK » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:41 pm

Back already UNF? Image
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK

Postby EastStang » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:13 pm

No, you post here often, I'm talking about the so and so, whose only post ever was to make an accusation.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang

Postby FloridaMustang » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:25 pm

Yeah, I had a breakdown I suppose. Plus, I just love you guys *too* much!

There sure aren't any Mustang Fans around here, so I guess you guys are all I got Image

[This message has been edited by UNFMustang06 (edited 09-17-2003).]
FloridaMustang
Hall of Famer

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:25 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Johnny Rock:
<B>Sometimes Johnny feels all alone as a loyal SMU supporter.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont We All Brother! Dont We All!

------------------
The Pride and Winning Tradition of the SMU Mustangs Will Not Be Untrusted to the Weak Nor the Timid
L! O! B! O! S! LOBOS! GO!!!!
Mustangs35SMU

Return to Football