PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

sponsoring www.smumustangs.com

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

sponsoring www.smumustangs.com

Postby Big Cat » Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:54 am

I read on smumustangs.com the PF.com is a corporate sponsor. It is good to know you guys support SMU athletics in so many ways.
Big Cat
Scout Team

Re: sponsoring www.smumustangs.com

Postby Pony4Life » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:20 pm

That's what sets this site apart - the support of the university and the athletic program seems genuine, completely genuine. I saw PF.com up on the video screen at the football game. Keep doing what you do, guys.

If I controlled the budget at my office, I'd definitely advertise on PF.com, because I know your support of the school is legitimate.

For those PonyFans out there who are their own bosses, you should advertise here. This site clearly has the best interest of the Ponies at heart.
Fountain of youth
Giver of truth
Six parts gin
One part vermouth
Pony4Life
Heisman

Postby Webmaster » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:33 pm

Yes, check the Jumbotron and listen to the PA guys for the PonyFans.com ads if you haven't seen/heard them already.

In addition to supporting the Athletics Department, we're hoping that by advertising at the games 1) we'll get some better student representation on the site (who know, if they hang out with us long enough they might even get EXCITED about Mustang football), and 2) more members = more exposure for PF.com's current advertisers. More advertisers and successful advertising for our current advertisers means more money for us.

Which of course means we can afford to add more bells and whistles to the site (audio and video), get more people out covering events, and of course, a larger advertising budget to spend with the athletics department next year.

I can see it now: PonyFans.com brings you...

Punt, pass and click <argh>

Hey Letterman, how about a Top 10 PF.com promotions list? O.K., maybe not. :no:
"Rhett Lashlee not only has the top G5 transfer class, it’s one of the best classes in the country, period.”
–– Chris Vannini, The Athletic

Thanks for supporting PonyFans.com. If you have any problems or concerns, please e-mail us at webmaster@ponyfans.com
Webmaster
Heisman

Postby ThadFilms » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:23 pm

Obey your Webmaster-

(Master! Master!)

I know you set forth the challenge to Letterman, but I went ahead and took you up on it. Well, I took a slightly different spin- it's under "Rejected PonyFans.com Promotions & Player Nicknames", but I'm sure you found it anyway... considering you are the Webmaster.
Eric Dickerson in Pony Excess

"I've love winning man, it's like better than losing." - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh
ThadFilms
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football