PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Box Scores

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Box Scores

Postby ProudPonyPa » Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:18 am

Why is it, when I visit www.smumustangs.com to see the game stats, that except for the TTU game, I was directed to the other school's website? - Or if there was no link, I went ahead and went there to find the stats - including SMU's individual stats.

I hope I am just not seeing the link. I can't believe I have to go to another school's site to see SMU's stats.

BTW, I didn't change my moniker to avoid the appearance of hiding, but most of you already know that my son is no longer at SMU. I do follow the games, though, out of curiosity to see what Bennett has to offer. I have met several of the players and I want to see them succeed.
ProudPonyPa
Varsity

Re: Box Scores

Postby SmooPower » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:05 am

Yes, there doesn't seem to be a page devoted to just statistics. But they are there, if you click on the game notes for each game, you can see team and individual stats from each previous game, as well as the season totals.

UTEP Game Notes:

http://www.smumustangs.com/football/UTEPNotes.pdf

Why they can't make a page out of this, I do not know - unless there is, and I'm missing it too.
SmooPower
Heisman

Re: Box Scores

Postby WildHorse » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:20 am

Originally posted by ProudPonyPa:
.... I have met several of the players and I want to see them succeed....
You're a class guy, PPP. How's your son doing? Hope all is well with you and your family. Re: your son .... once a Mustang, always a Mustang, as far as I'm concerned. Hope he's enjoying success and happiness.
Go PONIES!
WildHorse
All-American

Return to Football