PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

2 new Juco commits for TCU, a couple of

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

2 new Juco commits for TCU, a couple of

Postby Hoop Fan » Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:32 pm

guys who lost eligibiliy before, one at Tennessee. How do you lose eligibility at Tennessee? Now they are at Navarro JC. TCU continues to recruit players that SMU won't or can't. I don't know how we ever expect to beat those dirtbags if we don't start doing the things they do.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: 2 new Juco commits for TCU, a couple of

Postby i10pony » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:45 pm

You're preaching to the choir man.
i10pony
Junior Varsity

Postby Stallion » Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:15 pm

who did they get? btw to all of you that claim Jucos are just everybodies left-overs like in the old days-I saw a Texas JC website that lists 4 Texas JCs with at least 8 presently active NFL players-how many does SMU have? about 4?
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Postby SoCal_Pony » Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:59 pm

Originally posted by Stallion:
how many does SMU have? about 4?
If you include basketball, exclude transfers and exclude those injured, I think the number is closer to 0.

I don’t know who those 8 Texas JCs are, but I guarantee you they are contributing more than 8x what the SMU’ers are (once again, excluding transfers).

Kevin Garrett and Donald Mitchell have made 0 tackles this year and I believe Albert Johnson has not caught a pass.

By the way, finally saw the picture today in Sports Illustrated of Rashaun Woods catching one of his 7 TD passes against us. He is looking at his hands as they are grasping the ball near his chest. Jonas is looking out into space, as if the football is 20 yards away. It is hilarious and more than any words, graphically explains how someone can torch us for 7 TDs.
SoCal_Pony

Return to Football