PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Keylon for Heisman

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Keylon for Heisman

Postby EastStang » Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:35 pm

I know this sounds stupid but KK has had another great year. He is averaging around 100 yards per game. He has made yardage with virtually no line in front of him. Put any other running back in the nation behind SMU's line and they would have no better stats. Of course no player on an 0-8 team gets the Heisman, but just for the record, KK has earned some recognition for his efforts this year.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Keylon for Heisman

Postby KnuckleStang » Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:46 pm

You got that right, East. KK is what is known as a tough sumb$tch. It's amazing what he's been able to do. 4 yards a carry looks pretty good, considering everybody knows who's getting the ball. Put him on a team that is anywhere near competent throwing, and he'd do even better.
KnuckleStang
Hall of Famer

Postby FloridaMustang » Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:24 pm

Hey, lets freakin give him the Doak Walker award. I'm sure we could work something out with the SMU Athletic Forum, eh? :hmm:
FloridaMustang
Hall of Famer

Postby PonyFan » Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:01 pm

Originally posted by KnuckleStang:
You got that right, East. KK is what is known as a tough sumb$tch. It's amazing what he's been able to do. 4 yards a carry looks pretty good, considering everybody knows who's getting the ball. Put him on a team that is anywhere near competent throwing, and he'd do even better.
Tough is right. A lot of RBs would back off knowing the whole defense is going to be waiting at the line of scrimmage. KK would run into a brick wall for the team. What a great Mustang he is.
"What kind of weirdo school are they running over there in Fort Worth?"
- Randy Galloway
ESPN Radio (103.3 FM)
PonyFan
Heisman

Postby EP Pony Fan » Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:36 am

I don't get to see him as much as the rest of you, of course, but every time I've seen Kincade run, he's productive, not just a hard runner. From the limited amoungI've seen, he deserves every honor he gets.
EP Pony Fan
Varsity

Postby MustangStealth » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:37 pm

KK is currently 12th in the nation in rushing yards and 2nd in carries. It's frightening to think where we'd be without him.
MustangStealth
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Football