PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

I'll never ask for anything else if ....

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

I'll never ask for anything else if ....

Postby BleedingRed+Blue » Mon Nov 20, 2000 7:51 pm

.... the Mustangs will just beat TCU. Working as a bartender in Fort Worth is rough. Talk to the people who come into my bar, and nobody gives a damn about the Frogs. You can tell that by their lack of attendance. Hell, they hardly out-draw SMU -- can you imagine what a 9-1 team playing in Ford Stadium would draw?

But there are a few purple people here who actually think LT still has a real shot at the Heisman Trophy. Please -- can you really see him beat Heupel, Weinke and Brees? Of course not. I think That Whitaker kid at San Jose is better than he is.

The Mustangs NEED to beat the Frogs, just to shut up their fans. I can't tell you how tired I am of hearing that TCU's going to win -- and I get told this by people who can't name two players on the team, and have never been to a game. All they know is what they get from TCU's PR machine around town. I'm sick of everything related to TCU. Might even move to Dallas.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!
BleedingRed+Blue
All-American

Re: I'll never ask for anything else if ....

Postby FWMustang » Tue Nov 21, 2000 5:13 pm

Where do you work? We live over near TCU and I can't agree more. I'm tired of hearing it.

Go Mustangs!!!
Go RED! Go BLUE! Go MUSTANGS! S-M-U!!
FWMustang
Varsity

Return to Football