PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Kilgore - Coach Jones - On the Road

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Kilgore - Coach Jones - On the Road

Postby OC Mustang » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Got to meet and shake hands with Coach Jones, Coach DeLaura, and Coach Ornellas. Shared a little bit of lunch. Had a nice Q&A session for alumni. I gotta tell you, I'm impressed. Good folk all. My youngest son (the one who got Margus Hunt's glove) wasn't able to go, and he asked if Coach Jones could autograph something for him. Coach Jones obliged in the kindest of manners. Got Coach Mel's and Coach Ornellas' autographs as well. Color me impressed guys. I hope they felt welcome. This is something that they really don't have to do if they don't want to, and I appreciate them dealing with the East Texas heat and humidity to do it.

One more checkmark on the list of things I like about this coaching staff and their team, where they are going, and how this all fits into the university's future. Get ready everybody. The next couple or three years at least look like a pretty cool ride.
"Moderation in all things, and especially in Absoluts [vodka]." The Benediction, Doc Breeden, circa 1992
OC Mustang
Heisman

Re: Kilgore - Coach Jones - On the Road

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:03 pm

What happens after year three? :lol:
ALEX LIFESON
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Kilgore - Coach Jones - On the Road

Postby PonyKai » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 pm

ALEX LIFESON wrote:What happens after year three? :lol:

The world ends, according to a crappy John Cusack movie.
PonyKai
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football