PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Pony of the Week

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Pony of the Week

Postby DallasDiehard » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:37 pm

Glad you guys gave the award again to Kim Harvey. I'm sure you'd like to spread the honor around, but she was absolutely awesome last weekend.

Here's hoping she's good enough again this weekend that you have to wrestle with the idea of honoring her for a third time (and, of course, here's hoping the Ponies kick some Aggie tail!)

Go Ponies!!!!!!!
Rise up, Mustang Nation!
Go SMU!
DallasDiehard
Heisman

Re: Pony of the Week

Postby MustangFan » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:52 am

Good call on this week. But when the Ponies beat Rice Saturday, hopefully you'll have a tough choice to make!
MustangFan
All-American

Postby Otto » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:01 pm

The safeties make a lot of tackles against option teams. I'm betting Alvin Nnabuife has a big day - he's next week's Pony of the Week!
I really shouldn't drink and type.
Otto
Heisman

Postby Dark Horse » Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:14 am

Kim Harvey scored again last night against the Aggies, and I'm wondering: does a team have to win for one of its players to win Pony of the Week? Not that she necessarily should get it (and not that she shouldn't - I didn't see the game, but you have to assume they were marking her all over the field....) -- just curious.
Dark Horse
All-American

Postby ClassOf81 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:45 pm

David Chun or Kevin Hudson should win this week. Chun was unbelievable today. Hudson was excellent, too, and had the clinhing PK today and the game winner Friday in the semifinals. Outstanding performances by both, but since I only saw today's game, I vote for Chun.
ClassOf81
Heisman

Return to Football