PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Basmetball season cannot come soon enough...

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Basmetball season cannot come soon enough...

Postby i10pony » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:47 pm

even though the Mustangs will be hard pressed to get an NIT bid this season. I appreciate the consistent mediocre 15-18 win seasons Mike Dement has brought to the Hilltop. At least SMU isn't the laughing stock of the college bball world. Thank God the Mustangs are just nationally ignored in bball. In football SMU is nationally recognized for its ineptitude.
i10pony
Junior Varsity

Re: Basmetball season cannot come soon enough...

Postby XmustangXdeathX » Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:18 pm

Yay for Basmetball!

Seriously though, I really really can't wait.
Oh you gotta love it. The horns, the drums, the noise! It's all for the love of music, for the love of the game.
XmustangXdeathX
Scout Team

Postby i10pony » Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:55 am

Yeah I had a little trouble with the keyboard.
i10pony
Junior Varsity

Postby OldPony » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:03 am

Even though Dement has labored under the same model as our football coaches, the boo birds will be out in full force with our first loss or even before. We all know that it is easier to rebuild b'ball than football just because of the numbers involved but the difference in the two programs is staggering. This may be Dement's best team so far (Sasser and Davis's senior year may have held more promise but the supporting cast wasn't as strong) becuase of the balance and strong development of Simpson and Rack. Isahm looks very good and, if the others step up to the level they are capable of, this year will be fun. I'm really impressed with the way the Rack has developed so far.
OldPony
Heisman

Return to Football