PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

IF ANY FB PLAYERS EVER VISIT THIS SITE...

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

IF ANY FB PLAYERS EVER VISIT THIS SITE...

Postby methodistmustang » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:02 am

you gotta back us up. We are already talking smack about this game. Our team has seemingly quit in the last few games. They looked very competitive in the beginning of the year. In this one you just can't quit. At least give us some reasons to cheer next Saturday. I know it's easier to sit on the sideline and make comments, but I do think you guys have talent and I'm just asking for everything you have...because if God had blessed me with the ability to play for SMU I would probably die trying to beat the Frogs. You may not have many fans at the game but we will be there...don't play like you don't have anybody watching you.
SMU-THE University of Texas
methodistmustang
Scout Team

Re: IF ANY FB PLAYERS EVER VISIT THIS SITE...

Postby OldPony » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:29 am

This team has never given up. They will be busting their humps to beat the Frogs. That is insulting to them to say they have. No one wants to beat TCU worse than they do. Cheer and be there but don't belittle the efforts these guys have made. It is damn hard to get up every week after a loss and these guys have done it. I, for one, appreciate the effort and look froward to better times. It would be wonderful if the better times started next week. Go Ponies!!
OldPony
Heisman

Postby Lotus » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:43 am

I have every confidence our guys will leave it all on the line. We're playing a very talented team that's coming in embarrassed after losing last night, so we might lose. Then again, we might not - the Frogs are human. Either way, I wouldn't miss it for the world - holiday shopping doesn't start until Sunday. I'm coming up for the last game, and players, we are behind you 100%. Time for the upset of the year!
SMU! SMU! SMU!
Lotus
All-American

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:08 am

We all know the Seniors will go out with a blast. most people think we havent worked hard. This guys have given it their hardest this season. They know how important beating TCU is to everyone here at SMU. Heck If I know it they better know it! SMU might be the laughing stock of the country right now but this message board and the members still come here and go to the games and still cheer for our team no matter what has happened. Ill tell ya SMU has some of the most loyal fans in America and our players better have figured that out by now. We'll fill Ford Staduim as much as we can next Saturday!! Everyone bring flags horns anything we can to make noise for our guys!! GO MUSTANGS BEAT THE FROGGIES!!
Mustangs35SMU
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby CoxSMU » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:23 am

I think a win over TCU would half-way salvage this dismal season...
Geaux Ponies and Geaux LSU!
CoxSMU
Junior Varsity

Return to Football