PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Artical from Front Page

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Artical from Front Page

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:29 am

Just read the Artical on the front page well I got hte link from the front page. that one about the '60 team.

"SMU stuck with football and coach Bill Meek for another season. In 1961, SMU finished 2-7-1. Meek was fired, and the Mustangs hired Hayden Fry to turn around the program. In 1966, Fry's fifth season, SMU won the Southwest Conference title and finished 8-3."

Um...could that be the possible happening for us now?
Mustangs35SMU
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Artical from Front Page

Postby giacfsp » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:34 am

YES!
giacfsp
Heisman

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:51 am

God I hope so!!

Ive never went over to the TCU Board and I went over there and checked out one post! Let me tell you! Im never going back over there! God MrMustang is serouisly gonna have to hold me back againist some of those TCU fans today! Ugh! Im ready to go to the staduim now!! lol 12:49 am and Im ready! Im about to take a shower and get all my SMU stuff on right now so I can be ready to go right when everyone is up
Mustangs35SMU
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby DandyDon » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:50 am

Is there any sort of remedial grammar or english class you can enroll in at Longview Middle School or High? If you EVER plan on gaining the much coveted, "SMU is proud to accept you to the class of 2011 / 12", you will need to learn to remove the word "god" from every other sentence you write, big boy....BEAT TCU!! :no:
DandyDon
Recruit

Return to Football