PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Dale Hansen rips froggies!!!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Dale Hansen rips froggies!!!

Postby Stampede » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:00 am

Last night, Cahnnel 8 and Dale slammed TCU at their "excuse" of shunning Mobile and the GMAC bowl. Being concerned about "academics" and their examn schedule interfering with the bowl date....this is the same school who played this season on Monday, Tuesday, Wedsnesday, Thursday, Friday nights. Not too concerned for the academics of their football players then...but now?

Now TCU is saying they are available for the Hawaii Bowl on Christmas day. "This is the same Texas CHRISTAIN Univ. who says it is available to play on Christmas day in Hawaii?"
"Yeah...right", says Hansen.
SMU...2nd to None
Stampede
All-American

Re: Dale Hansen rips froggies!!!

Postby Dement-ed » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:46 pm

Never thought I'd see the day SMU fans approved of Ol' Dale. All these years in the business and he finally said something worth listening to.
HOORAY, BEER!
Dement-ed
All-American

Re: Dale Hansen rips froggies!!!

Postby NavyCrimson » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:36 pm

i remember living in dallas in the late 70's & early 80's & he didn't say anything worth listening to then, either...lol

its incredible how people keep their jobs...i guess there's a shortage of his kind in the workforce....lol

he's such as waste of oxygen anyways!
BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYS OF SMU FOOTBALL!!!

For some strange reason, one of the few universities that REFUSE to use their school colors: Harvard Crimson & Yale Blue.
NavyCrimson
PonyFans.com Legend

Location: Simi Valley-CA (Hm of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library)

Return to Football