PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Hey Mustang Sally

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Hey Mustang Sally

Postby Ikus » Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:04 am

Just wanted to say thanks for all those hoops updates last week that got you named Poster of the Week. Well deserved. Hope you get yourself something cool at the Spirit Shop.

Happy holidays to all PonyFans!
Ikus
Heisman

Re: Hey Mustang Sally

Postby MustangSally » Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:34 am

Ikus,
Thanks! It was funny, I didnt even notice I won until my good buddy Barbara Ann sent me an instant message (those college kids and their AIM) saying congrats for winning. I really dont think I did anything special to deserve this other than just type out what I was hearing and understanding through the KSKY broadcast, so I appreciate all of you who thanked me for it. If I am available for any other games over the break (WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN FOR PURDUE) I'll be sure to do it again, it was fun for me and allowed me to really focus on what was happening because I didnt want to let OldPony and others down.

Thanks again everyone! I'll surely enjoy using that 15 dollars to put towards a cool new SMU hat or something.

PS I'd love to see someone break my "post of the week" record that won me an award for 68, yes count 'em, 68 individual posts.

PPS-shoutouts to my buds (yes I actually interact with people OFF the message boards):
Couch em, Barbara Ann, Peruna Ate My Rolex, Spaz, geno, and anyone else I forgot. By the way, geno is my cousin, so dont get too mad at him. Poor kid didn't actually get into SMU so he settled for the yellow brick buildings of tcu. He's studying "culinary arts" and something called "retail management" (correct, geno?) and he cant wait to start his spring internship as junior-associate vice shift manager at the McDonald's inside the Walmart on 635.
From high on the hilltop, in Big D...
MustangSally
Varsity

Return to Football