PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Josh just threw game winning touchdown!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Josh just threw game winning touchdown!

Postby MizterTea » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:55 pm

Originally posted by TacoPony:
I'd like to say 1 think since I DID watch the Cardinals game vs Minnesota. Josh looks horrible in the pocket. You can blame the offensive line for not giving him time, but still Josh holds onto the ball too long. And the fact that he fumbles is a double-whammy. He needs to learn to throw the ball away and/or to hold onto it once it's too late and he's going down.

Me & the one other guy in humberdinks watching the game were yelling "throw the ball, throw the ball!" on nearly every play. made for an exciting ending anyway.

I'm happy for Josh and his experience winning that game. But the Cards will draft a QB in the first round. I think Josh is good enough to hold a clip-board in the NFL for a while longer.

TP
the voice of reason... from Mr. Taco!
First name \"Mister\"
Middle name \"Period\"
Last name.... \"T\"
MizterTea
Varsity

Re: Josh just threw game winning touchdown!

Postby PlanoStang » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:58 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TacoPony:
[qb] I'm happy for Josh and his experience winning that game. But the ards will draft a QB in the first round. I think Josh is good enough to hold a clip-board in the NFL for a while longer.

Millions of people would pay millions to hold NFL clipboards for one game as a QB. Cavan, and the person who hired him are not real smart.

<small>[ 01-05-2004, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: PlanoStang ]</small>
May the forth be with us.
PlanoStang
PonyFans.com Legend

Previous

Return to Football