PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Frog Board is down

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Frog Board is down

Postby Mike Damone » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:48 pm

Wanted to see their reaction to the MWC decision now that it is official. Sure most are for it, but not all can be pumped.

Maybe its down because they are changing it from a C-USA board to a MWC board.
The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

-Me
Mike Damone
All-American

Re: Frog Board is down

Postby EastStang » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:50 pm

Its not down. They changed servers and you have to go directly to the forum sites. www.killerfrogs.com/forums2/index.php?
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Mike Damone » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:54 pm

Thanks.
The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

-Me
Mike Damone
All-American

Postby bubba pony » Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:47 am

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/7814912.htm

forth worth paper wants frogs to leave.
at this point in time GO already and be done with it.
bubba pony
Heisman

Postby Dooby » Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:22 am

I started to read this and quit. I have become convinced that Gil Lebreton wears the Superfrog costume.

Do you think TCU sends him their press releases in word or wordperfect format? Or do they fax the press releases to him and make him physically type them into his column?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby gostangs » Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:40 am

what diffeence does it make - nobody reads the Ft Worth paper anyway - this would be like getting worked up over an article in the Garland Star Telegram.
gostangs

Postby geno » Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:43 am

Dooby, IMHO your comments, put most simply, were silly.
geno
Junior Varsity

Postby EastStang » Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:56 am

Dooby, I thought it was funny. Gil has always had his nose planted firm in Frog hindquarters.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang

Postby Dooby » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:08 pm

Originally posted by geno:
Dooby, IMHO your comments, put most simply, were silly.
Geno, as I have said many, many times, I grew up in the Fort and grew up rooting for TCU in the old SWC days, except when Texas came to town and it was forbidden to root for the frogs. Both my wife and I's families are still there as well. I read the Startle-gram quite a bit. And I generally read all of the sports columnists of both papers. But I digress.... I challenge you to find one negative remark Gil Lebreton has made about TCU in the Star Telegram.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Football