PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

O Line 2006

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: O Line 2006

Postby OldPony » Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:04 pm

If he went to SMU, then we don't need to worry about academic standards being too high.
OldPony
Heisman

Postby McAndless » Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:28 pm

Relative Stang, I understand your obvious discomfort with people questioning your posts.

See, when I was a child and learned how to type, I,too, often forgot when to place punctuation, capitalization, and many other factors that can disrupt a thought process while typing. Fortunately, I went into 3rd grade and that all became much clearer.

I enjoyed a great career, as well, so don't question my knowledge. As for my name, McAndless, kill two birds with one stone. First, put down the Keystone Light and purchase Into the Wild. Secondly, read those things called sentences, complete with grammar and punctuation and a flowing rythm, and come back in a few weeks and show everyone you've learned how to communicate like an educated being.

And I don't feel much better after typing that. Let's just ignore this, uh, I guess relative and one day he will just go away to Central Oklahoma or some thriving metropolis like that.
McAndless
Junior Varsity

Postby RELATIVE-STANG » Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:31 pm

HHeee!, hheee! , Hheeeee! Haaaah!, Haaaaaaah! your right. I was wrong all along. Coach! man how could I have been so Wrong. Mc-and-less, ain't no frickin coach, It means *********BOOKWORM*********, frickin coach. Hey boy you better back up from that screen You can see in here. You call me back now when you gotta football Question ya here. ****SM---U---KNOW**** :smart:
RELATIVE-STANG
Scout Team

Postby Mike Damone » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:37 pm

Its like Mike Tyson is telling him what to write, Dexter Manley is telling him how to write it, and Michael Irvin is keeping him coked up. Amazing. I'm hoping this guy is joking and not really this stupid.

RELATIVE-STANG, you don't change who YOU are. Keep making us feel good about ourselves.

*-I felt you might not understand the above "sentences" without some ****'s so place as many of these in between the words and letters above and it might be easier for you to read.

<small>[ 02-09-2004, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Mike Damone ]</small>
The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

-Me
Mike Damone
All-American

Postby RELATIVE-STANG » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:08 pm

******Thank you******I learned how to CHAT in the^^^^^^ third#####~~~ grade. I, understand, it, will, take, time, for, yall, to, catch, up. I'll wait for ya.
RELATIVE-STANG
Scout Team

Previous

Return to Football