PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Poll

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Poll

Postby ponytalk » Thu Jan 11, 2001 1:43 am

This poll that is on the home page is surprising me. I did not think that so many people would be guessing that we would win so many games. I don't think we will be any better next year. Our schedule is harder and we are loosing 2 starting offensive linemen--Erxleben and Nichols. Unless Harris and someone else, Gober or Reindle or a freshman--step up big time, our offense will be worse. The only way I see us being any better is if Kueck lets Comet run his long routes and puts JFree at running back for the majority of the game. Otherwise, I see nothing to make us any better, with a harder schedule.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Sterling Harris dominate this year. Sterling, make everyone eat their words and opinions about you!

Well one thing might make me just as happy, that is to see Comet get his old routes back. Comon Kueck no more of this pass it to Comet at the line of scrimmage stuff, he is the Comet, he burns people deep. Free Comet!

[This message has been edited by ponytalk (edited 01-10-2001).]
ponytalk
Varsity

Re: Poll

Postby BUS » Thu Jan 11, 2001 1:50 pm

I agree. Let the bigger stonger - slower guys take the screen pass at the line and let comet run down field.

BTW I think Luker can lead Cardwell and Comet on long passes like he did in High School.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football