PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

A few questions

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

A few questions

Postby ponytalk » Fri Mar 30, 2001 12:22 am

First, who are you people talking about that vote for "other" on the poll? If you vote other, you are supposed to talk about it on this board. I don't see that.

Next, I hear rumors that we might play Tech at the American Airlines arena. Where is this rumor coming from?

Then I go to mm.com and read some moron fan saying that we are crazy not to play the game against Tech in the AA arena because we will have 21,000 people and we will be the lead story on Sports Center. What a crock. We cannot even get 7,000 fans to Moody for the biggest game of the year and you say we will have 21,000? Who will comprise this 21,000? I know it won't be SMU fans, not even half would be. If you say Tech, then we might as well play Tech at Tech every year, because playing them at the AA arena is like playing away. No students will show up--like they do anyway Image. That is just plain dumb. You have it as Moody, a place on campus and if it does sell out it will be 10,000 times better than the AA arena. That is like SMU Football playing La. Tech in Texas Stadium.
ponytalk
Varsity

Return to Football