PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

The Pirate is funny

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: The Pirate is funny

Postby BigT3x » Wed May 09, 2012 4:22 pm

MeanGreenMachine wrote:Why won't he denounce hooker killing? My goodness, up here at North Texas the life of a hooker still means something. We still care. Their memories will not be forgotten in Denton, Texas by God.

If anyone at UNT could afford a hooker, they'd be going to a better school.
BigT3x
All-American

Postby Cardinal Puff » Wed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Actually think this hyperbole goes in to the satire and comment protections recognized in the Falwell-Hustler magazine litigation.
Cardinal Puff
Varsity

Postby SMU21TCU10 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:59 pm

BigT3x wrote:
MeanGreenMachine wrote:Why won't he denounce hooker killing? My goodness, up here at North Texas the life of a hooker still means something. We still care. Their memories will not be forgotten in Denton, Texas by God.

If anyone at UNT could afford a hooker, they'd be going to a better school.

:lol:
SMU21TCU10
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby GRGB » Wed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Repeating an urban myth (ie, a commonly repeated factoid about a famous person) "in jest" is a valid defense.
GRGB
All-American

Postby untitled » Wed May 09, 2012 10:20 pm

GRGB wrote:Repeating an urban myth (ie, a commonly repeated factoid about a famous person) "in jest" is a valid defense.

Ah, yes, the "Richard Gere-Gerbil" defense.
untitled
Varsity

Postby GRGB » Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Exactly. If ur famous it would be extremely hard to prove libel and slander when you have a satire.
GRGB
All-American

Postby Arkpony » Thu May 10, 2012 8:18 am

I liked that argument--That CJ would have to prove he DIDN'T do it! HUH? Do not EVER let guy on a jury!
Long live Inez Perez!
Arkpony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Harry0569 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:09 am

"smupony94: Harry, you have been promoted to purveyor of official status capabilities."
Harry0569

Postby Harry0569 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:10 am

"smupony94: Harry, you have been promoted to purveyor of official status capabilities."
Harry0569

Postby MustangStealth » Thu May 10, 2012 9:34 am

MeanGreenMachine wrote:My goodness, up here at North Texas the life of a hooker still means something.

You always do have a soft spot for your mom, no matter what she does.
MustangStealth
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby jtoutloud » Thu May 10, 2012 10:01 am

I like turtles!
jtoutloud
Junior Varsity

Postby gostangs » Thu May 10, 2012 12:48 pm

UNT co-eds gotta get through school somehow. But based on when i was in school, although the regularity would be similar, paying would be a whole new concept for them.
gostangs

Postby SMULaxer » Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Who hasn't K5H?
Pay Lashlee more money
SMULaxer
Heisman

The Pirate is funny

Postby Junior » Fri May 11, 2012 6:21 pm

SMULaxer wrote:Who hasn't K5H?

CJ.

I have.

But he hasn't.
Derail the Frogs!
Junior

Postby rodrod5 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:34 pm

this is classic why mike is an idiot.....instead of worrying about getting a terrible team ready for the season, recruiting, and building a fan base for his team he is busy worrying about childish crap that furthers the cult of mike "mike is a wacky zany guy" image

unfortunately when you are abrasive, demanding, and never deliver anything of real substance to the group that actually pays your bills that crap becomes tiresome over time and leads to you being fired once it becomes apparent that you are not going to ever deliver any on the field performance close to your pay rate......but yea!! fans of other programs can eat it up because it is crazy mike sticking it to the man and they don't have to put up with or pay for him getting his [deleted] kicked by terrible teams regularly and his [deleted] poor scheduling

MeanGreenMachine wrote:
How do you know it is NOT TRUE? Were you with him every night during the early 80s? Why won't Craig come out and deny this himself?!? I know that if someone accused me of such a horrific act I would deny it! Why does he hide behind his PR and campaign machines? There are too many questions left unanswered. We already know he is a liar and a cheat. He has said for years that he knew nothing about player payments, while admitting this year that he did accept $100 handshakes - proving that his self-righteous drivel was all a massive pile of BS.

Why won't he denounce hooker killing? My goodness, up here at North Texas the life of a hooker still means something. We still care. Their memories will not be forgotten in Denton, Texas by God.

UNT: The premier research institution of North Texas and only university in D/FW with both medical and law schools! Leading the way for D/FW now and in the future!

classic stupid North Texas State fan and PS North Texas State is not close to the leading research university in the metro area that would be UTD, followed by UTA and then followed by SMU that did at least 5 million more per year than North Texas State in total research in 2011

and North Texas State does not have a medical school the TCOM is a separate institution that has never wanted anything to do with the North Texas State system and the North Texas State does not have a law school as well because A. the law school has not even been funded to open and B. the North Texas State College of Law will belong to North Texas State-dallas IF it ever gets funded to open

and even if you want to make the "system" argument then UTA and UTD both have a much much better medical school or schools in UT Southwestern and a better law school in Austin

but hey nice try stay stupid
rodrod5
Junior Varsity

PreviousNext

Return to Football