PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Coach Henderson Interview is up

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Coach Henderson Interview is up

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 03, 2000 3:15 pm

PonyFans.com recently sat down with Coach Pat Henderson. He is the father of current SMU offensive lineman Jeff Henderson, as well as the defensive line and special teams coach for the Mustangs. Check out his views of the defensive line and special teams, as well as his thoughts on coaching his son's team at <A HREF="http://www.ponyfans.com/Journals/henderson.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.ponyfans.com/Journals/henderson.htm</A>

[This message has been edited by PonyPride (edited 07-03-2000).]

Re: Coach Henderson Interview is up

Postby ALL4SMU » Mon Jul 03, 2000 9:26 pm

Good interview. I really enjoy these...Thanks for the effort, and keep up the good work!

ALL4SMU

------------------
"Show me a happy and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure."- Knute Rockne
\"Show me a happy and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure.\"- Knute Rockne
ALL4SMU
Varsity

Postby PonyGirl » Wed Jul 05, 2000 2:26 pm

Coach Henderson sounds like a tremendous coach, and it also sounds like he's a great Dad. If he does as well with the defensive line and special teams as he seems to have done with his kids, we're in great shape.

Great interview. Thanks for the insight.
PonyGirl
Varsity

Postby ALL4SMU » Thu Jul 06, 2000 12:36 pm

Great interview...Keep it up!

------------------
"Show me a happy and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure."- Knute Rockne
\"Show me a happy and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure.\"- Knute Rockne
ALL4SMU
Varsity

Postby SMUPonyFan » Sun Jul 09, 2000 7:57 pm

It is so great to know that we know have established coaches. Henderson has the potential to be a leader, but at SMU he is a supporting member, that is good for the program!

I thought that was interesting that Cavan asked him before the Tulsa game. Hmmmmmmm, good strategy Mike, give him a little something else to think about during the game. I like that

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Return to Football