PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Note to Stanglover

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Note to Stanglover

Postby PonyGirl » Wed May 30, 2001 7:36 pm

I don't know, Ball Boy -- you need to give me more to go by than simply your PonyFans.com name. Care to share any information about yourself?
PonyGirl
Varsity

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2001 12:14 pm

I wouldn't expect anything less sarcastic coming from Texastang...

Postby Ball Boy » Fri Jun 01, 2001 12:38 pm

Pony Girl,
what do you want to know?
All HAIL TEXASTANG
Ball Boy
Recruit

Postby PonyGirl » Fri Jun 01, 2001 12:56 pm

You tell me. Sell yourself to me.
PonyGirl
Varsity

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2001 1:53 pm

Guys, this isn't a dating service site...

Postby Ball Boy » Fri Jun 01, 2001 2:20 pm

I am not going to do it on ponyfans
All HAIL TEXASTANG
Ball Boy
Recruit

Postby PK » Fri Jun 01, 2001 2:44 pm

Ahhhh spring time and a young man's fancy turns to... You just never know what you might run into on these sites. Mean while, is anyone ready for some FOOTBALL?????
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2001 1:24 pm

To my adoring fans, ah hell, I'm just playing. Sorry it has been a few days, I took some time to go see family since I am going to be moving this month. Swami, whenever you want to match wits I won't backdown, however there is a reason for your name. I have never met anyone that knows more about sports than you but I do know my SMU football. To the courting couple on the board---go for it! The computer was good to me so just meet up and start it off. I am sad to say that I am very ready for some football but I will not be able to see very much SMU this season. I will be out of state so I am going to rely on you guys to keep me informed. I will be watching Pac-10 football more than I care to imagine but the heart will always be right here and anytime somebody wants to stir it up a little let me know. I wish I could be optimistic about the upcoming season but I know what we have and what everyone else has and to be honest, well it will all unfold perhaps becoming a blessing. I am ready though and hopefully I will be proven wrong.

Long live the fat kids and SMU football!!!

Postby PK » Sun Jun 03, 2001 3:28 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by stanglover:
<B>I will be watching Pac-10 football more than I care to imagine but the heart will always be right here and anytime somebody wants to stir it up a little let me know
Long live the fat kids and SMU football!!!</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are going to be in the LA area, you should try to link up with "Navy & Crimson" (formerly "L.A. Mustang"). Maybe you could get together for some satellite linkups for SMU football.

Best of luck on the left coast.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football