PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

KG's performance

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

KG's performance

Postby HOTSTANG » Wed May 23, 2001 4:56 pm

I noticed that KG had the second fastest time in the preliminaries of the 100m @ WAC... 10.29- that's blazing, but he slowed up in the finals and ended up with sixth place (10.35)
He also got 6th in the 200m with a 20.98 clocking
Him and Trey Griffin should be awesome
HOTSTANG

Re: KG's performance

Postby PonyGirl » Wed May 23, 2001 6:25 pm

That speed alone will get KG a look in the NFL.
PonyGirl
Varsity

Postby smu'06 » Thu May 24, 2001 12:14 am

What are their respective times in the 40, They should be nice targets to throw to...but in the long run, will they put up the big numbers?
University of South Carolina Student and Fan
SMU Fan and possible Law Student
smu'06
Junior Varsity

Postby Grider » Thu May 24, 2001 9:55 am

I'm not sure about Griffin, only time will tell. KG plays corner,and really improved as the season went on last year. I look for him to have the same progress this year.

Receiving isn't really a problem with this year's team. We're pretty solid, and getting more so with the likes of Griffin and Taylor coming in. The problem is going to be whether or not Luker, or Paige for that matter, is going to have enough time to get these guys the ball, and whether or no Cavan is even going to utilize his solid core of receivers.

Tom Rossley could have these receivers put up some impressive offensive numbers, given their level of speed and talent. You're probably not going to see much of that with Cavan. Do we miss Tom????
... _ _ .._
Grider
All-American

Return to Football