PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Big D, are you corrupting the Vote?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Big D, are you corrupting the Vote?

Postby jettison » Tue Jun 12, 2001 1:38 pm

By my calculations, the last 78 votes (all within the past 24 hours or so) have elected Billy Ford the heavy favorite for MVP!

Hmm, something seems fishy. I smell an Orange, or did the med school down in Houston get flooded, malfunctioning all their computers?! Or maybe, the brother-in-law has provided some tips on how to make big heroic td catches???

BTW, from what I hear, Billy needs to be pushing his landlord a little harder to get that mold inspected!
jettison
Junior Varsity

Re: Big D, are you corrupting the Vote?

Postby ponytalk » Tue Jun 12, 2001 4:06 pm

Jettison is on to something here! Is this Florida, do we need a recount?
ponytalk
Varsity

Postby Big D » Tue Jun 12, 2001 10:39 pm

Jettison,
I don't know what to tell you, I admit, I have voted for Ford a time or two. But, there was an outstanding article in the "ORANGE LEADER" that was the courtesy of the fine folks at"PONYFANS.COM"! At the bottom of the article, there was an editor's note, encouraging readers to log onto "PONYFANS.COM" to keep up with the latest on the "SMU MUSTANGS"! I think I voted for Big John at least once. I know I stuck up for him on another post. It's still early, I will tell UT Med School, Univ. of Arkansas Grad School, and Former A&M Recievers to vote for some of the other Fine Mustangs! The deal about the MOLD inspector, your influence may carry more weight than mine! I know exactly what you're talking about. Young children, and small animals are not safe in that apartment!!
Big D
Scout Team

Postby jettison » Wed Jun 13, 2001 10:26 am

HA! Glad to see Ponyfans.com is branching out to other media outlets of the world! I think that may be the culprit!

And, I think you're right... that apartment complex is really serious about their no pets policy! Although I guess birds and worms(for lack of a better word) don't count?!
jettison
Junior Varsity

Postby RedRiverPony » Fri Jun 15, 2001 2:34 pm

Does that newspaper have a website? Can you post the link?
RedRiverPony
All-American

Postby Big D » Fri Jun 15, 2001 8:12 pm

The Orange Leader is just our little home town newspaper. They asked permission to print the interview with Billy Ford, from PONYFANS.COM. Ponyfans was kind enough to let them use it. It was just a little backhome press for Billy. Anyway, the website is <A HREF="http://www.orangeleader.com" TARGET=_blank>www.orangeleader.com</A> GO PONIES!!
Big D
Scout Team

Return to Football