PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Ranking all 128 CFB Coaching Jobs

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Ranking all 128 CFB Coaching Jobs

Postby Big12Mustang » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:51 am

ozfan wrote:
Big12Mustang wrote:
SMU2007 wrote:alright. where is it guys?

"What are they talking about?! We have SO MUCH TRADITION!! 1935 national championship?? Hello?!"

Don't forget '82 and '83

82, 83 do not count school was running a payroll from 78 till dp

If you go by that measure, we should not count all the teams that have won the national championship in recent years. We were definitely not the only ones with a payroll and we weren't the best at it either...
Big12Mustang
Hall of Famer

Postby Big12Mustang » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:02 am

East Coast Mustang wrote:
Big12Mustang wrote:
blackoutpony wrote:
It would help if some fans didn't leave at halftime to go to TCU games.....

Why do you always have to try to take a stab at me? Do you fancy me or something? Jeez.

FTHP was the one who said he always left at halftime to go to TCU games. So you're finally admitting you were lying all along and were him? Can we please ban this moron already? Jesus.

You and blackout better start chillin the eff out and apologizing. I have never done anything to deserve your bullying and hate. Are you stopping or will we have to escalate this to another level?
Big12Mustang
Hall of Famer

Postby Grant Carter » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:33 am

Big12Mustang wrote:
East Coast Mustang wrote:
Big12Mustang wrote:[quote="blackoutpony"]

It would help if some fans didn't leave at halftime to go to TCU games.....

Why do you always have to try to take a stab at me? Do you fancy me or something? Jeez.

FTHP was the one who said he always left at halftime to go to TCU games. So you're finally admitting you were lying all along and were him? Can we please ban this moron already? Jesus.

You and blackout better start chillin the eff out and apologizing. I have never done anything to deserve your bullying and hate. Are you stopping or will we have to escalate this to another level?[/quote]
How can they answer that without knowing what the "another level" is? What is it?
Grant Carter
Hall of Famer

Postby East Coast Mustang » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:00 am

He's going to create yet another username and further pollute this site with his nonsense
2005 PonyFans.com Rookie of the Year Award Recipient
East Coast Mustang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Big12Mustang » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:02 am

Grant Carter wrote:How can they answer that without knowing what the "another level" is? What is it?

I'll report their excessive uncalled for bullying to the Admins.

Or just meeting in person with both to discuss what is going on and figure out how to get along in this board.
Big12Mustang
Hall of Famer

Postby East Coast Mustang » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:16 am

Yeah, I'm just dying to meet you in person. Let's do that
2005 PonyFans.com Rookie of the Year Award Recipient
East Coast Mustang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Dukie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 am

Big12Mustang wrote:
Grant Carter wrote:How can they answer that without knowing what the "another level" is? What is it?

Or just meeting in person with both to discuss what is going on and figure out how to get along in this board.

I don't have a dog in this fight but it sure did sound to me exactly like you admitted you are FTHP.

Back on the purpose of this thread, I know it's off-season but this list is extremely stupid. To take one example with which I am extremely familiar, there is no conceivable unbiased way to list Wake Forest 2014 as a better job than Duke 2014, but that's what this list does.
Dukie
Heisman

Postby Big12Mustang » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:23 am

East Coast Mustang wrote:Yeah, I'm just dying to meet you in person. Let's do that

Oh this is going to be great! I'll get to meet a "real" SMU fan :lol:
Big12Mustang
Hall of Famer

Postby Big12Mustang » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 am

Dukie wrote:
Big12Mustang wrote:

I don't have a dog in this fight but it sure did sound to me exactly like you admitted you are FTHP.

Back on the purpose of this thread, I know it's off-season but this list is extremely stupid. To take one example with which I am extremely familiar, there is no conceivable unbiased way to list Wake Forest 2014 as a better job than Duke 2014, but that's what this list does.

I never admitted to anything. They bully me like if I was FTHP and it has been going on for a while. I am tired of this crap.
Big12Mustang
Hall of Famer

Postby Fresno Mustang » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:27 am

This is why I dont like reading the football board anymore. Every thread either turns into why June sucks at recruiting (which we already know) or a pointless argument that belongs in a sorority house
SMU Class of 2014
Fresno Mustang
All-American

Postby orguy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Big12Mustang wrote:http://athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-all-128-college-football-coaching-jobs-2014

74. SMU
SMU's location and recruiting base are the only reasons why the Mustangs aren't lower as brand recognition, tradition and fan base support are basically non-existent.

Accurate for football excepting tradition (and even this is on the wane..its been so many years since the Pony Express Days). Truth hurts. If the shoe fits..
orguy
All-American

Previous

Return to Football