PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Let's not sugarcoat things

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Let's not sugarcoat things

Postby ashppurplehalfcat » Sat Jun 16, 2001 2:54 pm

We're going to rip you a new one and do it with all of the gentleness of San Quentin prison sex on red beans and rice night. I just hope you guys don't take it personally. The new BCS favors bigtime blowout wins so we will have to run the score up into the 60s or 70s.

It's our responsibility to do this, nothing personal. Don't "take it" the wrong way. It doesn't hurt for long and at least you get paid for it once it is over with.
EMAW!
ashppurplehalfcat

Re: Let's not sugarcoat things

Postby KSU Cat » Sat Jun 16, 2001 3:24 pm

SMU fans, please ignore this guy. His original screen-name is NUBB, he is a Husker fan, and he is very pathetic. He basically lives on internet messageboards. His sole role in life is his obsession with hating KSU. Take pity.
KSU Cat

Postby ponystudent » Sat Jun 16, 2001 3:41 pm

ashpurplehalfcat,
I appreciate your honestly, but your descriptions are a little realistic and vulgar.

------------------
Go Ponies!
Go Ponies!
ponystudent
Junior Varsity

Postby ashppurplehalfcat » Sun Jun 17, 2001 3:12 pm

Pony student, please accept my apology as I am not a Cat fan but rather a Sooner fan looking to start trouble. I hope you guys have a great season and I used to love to watch Dickerson and James. I hope you guys get the chance to relive those glory days the way the sooners were able to this year. It was great!

As for the cats, don't joke around with them too much because they really have a big chip on their shoulder.
EMAW!
ashppurplehalfcat

Postby Pony Up » Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:24 pm

Note to KSU Cat -

Hope all KSU fans are like you -- you clearly represent your university well. See you in August, and best of luck this year, after what we hope will be an upset in Manhattan. (Note I'm not predicting, but I sure am hoping....)
Proud to be a PonyFan
Pony Up
All-American

Postby Dwayne From Minden » Mon Jun 18, 2001 7:27 pm

"Hope all KSU fans are like you -- you clearly represent your university well. See you in August, and best of luck this year, after what we hope will be an upset in Manhattan."

Made the trip to Manhattan last fall when my beloved Dawg's played K-State and most of the fans are exactly like him.

We enjoyed the trip sooo much we are going back this fall.

If ya'll decide to make the trip be sure to spend time in "Aggieville". For a town in the middle of nowhere, (and that is coming from someone who lives in Minden LA and loves Ruston) the atmosphere is fantastic on gameday and the town is literally painted purple.

It is worth the trip, even if you get your hat handed to you.

------------------
Go Tech and Go Dawgs!
Go Tech and Go Dawgs!
Dwayne From Minden

Postby AuditCat » Mon Jun 18, 2001 10:54 pm

Thanks for the kind words DFM. I was equally impressed with the Dawg Fans that came to Manhattan last year. It was a good day.

I hope a lot of Pony Fans make it up if the game gets finalized. We have had a couple of great trips to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl, so hopefully it will be our turn to hand out the hospitality.

As August gets closer, come visit at GoPowercat.com & KStateFans.com and we will be more than happy to point out places to go and things to do. We may not be metropolitan, but I think we can find anything (especially if it involves cold beer) for anyone.

One quick suggestion, and do it quickly....
Get your tee-times at Colbert Hills, you will love it!
AuditCat

Return to Football