PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Disney to help TCU "improve gameday experience"

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Disney to help TCU "improve gameday experience"

Postby ponyboy » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:48 pm

SMUer wrote:Left us in the dust...so far ahead, can no longer see the dust.

In basketball?
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby FriscoPMG » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Some more additions to the TCU gameday presentation. I'll be curious to see how the replay app/website is received. Having Buffalo Bros & Fred's at the concession stands doesn't suck.
Time to see what SMU rolls out (or maybe all that matters is beer!). As a previous poster mentioned, hopefully the impressive basketball presentation is carried over to football.

July 23, 2014
BIG CHANGES COMING THIS FALL

In the spirit of our AMP IT UP theme for the 2014 football season, you’ll see some big changes when coming to Amon G. Carter Stadium this fall. We’ll start with longer tailgating hours. For morning and afternoon kickoffs only, the lots will now remain open for three hours after a game, instead of just 90 minutes. All lots will continue to open five hours before kickoff. For our in-game experience, we’ve made a substantial investment in new stadium speakers and free Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the stadium. We have also hired one of the nation’s premier consultants to work with us on specifically enhancing the game-day presentation.
On the culinary side, we’re excited to expand your dining options with the addition of Fred’s burgers and Buffalo Bros pizza. We’re also very proud of our new replay app available at http://www.gotcugameday.com. All of these changes are in direct response to your comments from the fan survey you completed last year and are intended to provide you even more value for your investment in TCU football.
FriscoPMG
All-American

Postby CalallenStang » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Disney should help TCU improve the gameday experience by teaching their players to not break the law
CalallenStang

Postby SMU89 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm

SMU89 wrote:Next time I go to a game there, I'll make sure I drop my drinks and food when near done.

"We want people around making sure that if you drop your soda or food, you can get another one for free,"

Repeat
SMU89

Postby East Coast Mustang » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:16 pm

CalallenStang wrote:Disney should help TCU improve the gameday experience by teaching their players to not break the law

If Fields gets reinstated (I dont think he will) some clever fans like us need to make shirts that say "I Should Blast You" like Tennessee fans did for Chris Rainey's infamous "Time to Die" text to his ex.

Oh and donate proceeds to some domestic violence charity so the losers that write for Deadspin don't get all over us
2005 PonyFans.com Rookie of the Year Award Recipient
East Coast Mustang

Postby DiamondM » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:13 am

I just hope this doesn't mean that their band will be playing the music of Frozen as their halftime show. If they do, my 6 and 2 year old daughters might be tempted to switch allegiance.
DiamondM
Heisman

Postby SMU89 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:46 pm

SMU89 wrote:Next time I go to a game there, I'll make sure I drop my drinks and food when near done.

"We want people around making sure that if you drop your soda or food, you can get another one for free,"

For everyone going this Saturday.
SMU89

Postby smusic 00 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:52 am

I'll be dropping lots of things; probably a few f bombs, too.
smusic 00

Postby peruna81 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:46 pm

I guess Disney can reprise the infamous "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" attraction....ya know, with the drugs and stuff....
stable-boy for the four horsemen of the apocalypse
peruna81
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby ponyboy » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:03 pm

I hate Disney almost as much as I hate TCU.
ponyboy

Postby rodrod5 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Del should have learned from FORMER UT AD #firedpatterson that the Disney deal sucks and fans and alumni think is is stupid and a waste especially for a program with a $160 million dollar budget....bye stevie p you will not be missed!
rodrod5
Junior Varsity

Previous

Return to Football