PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Just an SMU football prediction.

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Just an SMU football prediction.

Postby malonish » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:29 am

CargoGunki wrote:I said decent UH team. 2012 UH wasn't good.

Just because they weren't as good as Case "10th year" Keenum's team does not mean they were pushovers. That win was earned and you know it.
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Glenn Sosbee » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Glenn Sosbee wrote:We are probably not going to beat Baylor in Waco (or anywhere else) week one. I would like to think we beat North Texas, but that away game also keeps me up at night. I guess Neal Burcham is our starting QB to start the year? Let's say he starts both of those games and we find ourselves 0-2 with the Aggies up next. Doesn't June Jones have to go with Aggie transfer Matt Davis against his old team? Of course he does.

SMU will upset Texas A&M at Ford Stadium with Matt Davis at the helm and that victory will inspire us to beat TCU as well. We have TCU's number anyway and it's a home game. Suddenly we are 2-2 and legit. The two season saving victories will propel the ponies to win 6 of their remaining 8 games to go 8-4, with a Bowl victory to follow.

Oh, and Neal Burcham will transfer. So far, so good.

Just a prediction.
Pony P-1
Glenn Sosbee
All-American

Postby Stallion » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:07 pm

that's what you call a Double-Down
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby No Quarter » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Glenn Sosbee wrote:
Glenn Sosbee wrote:We are probably not going to beat Baylor in Waco (or anywhere else) week one. I would like to think we beat North Texas, but that away game also keeps me up at night. I guess Neal Burcham is our starting QB to start the year? Let's say he starts both of those games and we find ourselves 0-2 with the Aggies up next. Doesn't June Jones have to go with Aggie transfer Matt Davis against his old team? Of course he does.

SMU will upset Texas A&M at Ford Stadium with Matt Davis at the helm and that victory will inspire us to beat TCU as well. We have TCU's number anyway and it's a home game. Suddenly we are 2-2 and legit. The two season saving victories will propel the ponies to win 6 of their remaining 8 games to go 8-4, with a Bowl victory to follow.

Oh, and Neal Burcham will transfer. So far, so good.

Just a prediction.

Last thing I remember reading on PF about Burcham was he might qualify for a medical red shirt with the thought of a transfer. And about Davis that he was also hurt and Cassel was the likely starter for the next game.

Ironic if true. Maybe there has been an update I missed.
No Quarter
Heisman

Previous

Return to Football