PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Baylor Tickets

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Baylor Tickets

Postby sbsmith » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Big12Mustang wrote:
Didn't we embarrass him in the BBVA compass bowl?

We embarrassed a skeleton Pitt coaching staff in the BBVA Compass Bowl. PB was in his 1st year as Baylor DC.
They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security

-Benjamin Franklin
sbsmith
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby RGV Pony » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Big12Mustang wrote:
RGV Pony wrote:What if we already studied the 2011 SMU at Baylor game?

You mean 2012...with GG?

My bad. Yes I meant the last time we were in Waco and it was fifty something to not very much
RGV Pony

Postby B1GPonyFan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:33 pm

sbsmith wrote:
Big12Mustang wrote:
Didn't we embarrass him in the BBVA compass bowl?

We embarrassed a skeleton Pitt coaching staff in the BBVA Compass Bowl. PB was in his 1st year as Baylor DC.

Had SMU lost to Pitt, wouldn't you have flipped the argument to, "Well, SMU lost to a team that only had 4 coaches in the Compass Bowl, so that was pretty embarrassing.'' ? You present yourself as that kind of person.

Look I get the blatant hatred toward June, advocating failure at every turn and refusing to give any credit, but SMU won the football game. And I don't really care what Pitt's issues were at the time. Those were Pitt's problems. SMU did what it was supposed to do and made Pitt pay for it.
B1GPonyFan
Varsity

Postby sbsmith » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:50 pm

B1GPonyFan wrote:Had SMU lost to Pitt, wouldn't you have flipped the argument to, "Well, SMU lost to a team that only had 4 coaches in the Compass Bowl, so that was pretty embarrassing.'' ? You present yourself as that kind of person.

Look I get the blatant hatred toward June, advocating failure at every turn and refusing to give any credit, but SMU won the football game. And I don't really care what Pitt's issues were at the time. Those were Pitt's problems. SMU did what it was supposed to do and made Pitt pay for it.

Excuse me June but the reason for my comment was to point out that Pitt had very few coaches on staff for that game and PB was not one of them as he was coaching elsewhere at the time.
They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security

-Benjamin Franklin
sbsmith

Postby B1GPonyFan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 pm

sbsmith wrote:
B1GPonyFan wrote:Had SMU lost to Pitt, wouldn't you have flipped the argument to, "Well, SMU lost to a team that only had 4 coaches in the Compass Bowl, so that was pretty embarrassing.'' ? You present yourself as that kind of person.

Excuse me June but the reason for my comment was to point out that Pitt had very few coaches on staff for that game and PB was not one of them as he was coaching elsewhere at the time.

You were smart enough to realize that this was made in reference to your first sentence not the second. But nevermind, you're still pissed off SMU won that game. Carry on, sir.
B1GPonyFan
Varsity

Postby sbsmith » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 pm

B1GPonyFan wrote:
But nevermind, you're still [deleted] off SMU won that game. Carry on, sir.

Gee June that's a hell of a leap to make but I'd expect nothing less from you. Everybody's against you right :lol:

-Benjamin Franklin
sbsmith

Postby B1GPonyFan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Well if I'm June, I'm ok with making $2 million or whatever it is per year.
B1GPonyFan
Varsity

Postby Big12Mustang » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:21 am

:lol:
Big12Mustang
Hall of Famer

Postby Grant Carter » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:01 pm

SMU89 wrote:
Grant Carter wrote:Hoping to do some fly fishing on the way so no bus for us.

Where r u fly fishing. ..roughly

Ended up fishing on the Brazos below the Lake Whitney dam. Good morning. Image
Grant Carter
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Football