PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

how many posters cancelled season tickets

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: how many posters cancelled season tickets

Postby B1GPonyFan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Renewed my 4. Had to be talked into it by the family but I don't regret the decision even had June still been here.
B1GPonyFan
Varsity

Postby HarvCrimYaleBlue » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Let my two tickets go. Mostly due to personal/family logistics more than anything. It was easy to not care when you feel the leader does not care. However I & fam will likely be at most homers
HarvCrimYaleBlue
Heisman

how many posters cancelled season tickets

Postby smusic 00 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Dropped my four 'give away' end zone tickets since they were only good for in and outs at half time basically. With beer in house now, that's not a concern.
smusic 00
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Prairiepony » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:21 am

I live 800 miles from Dallas......have had 2 since Bennett's last year. Get to one game a year......no trouble in giving them away. I have all home games available but TCU, Cincinnati and USF, if anyone wants them. Section 103 Row 18.
Go Ponies.
Prairiepony
Scout Team

Postby ghost » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 am

Actually I purchased tickets for the remaining games. Anybody can support your team and say they are a fan when things are going well and they are winning. True fans and alumni support their teams when times are bad too. It doesn't mean they approve of things off and on the field, just that they support their school. Most teams in Texass struggle with that philosophy compared to SEC and Big Ten country. It is not only about wins but the gameday experience, tailgating, the mustang band and visiting with friends....
ghost
All-American

Postby Stallion » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:37 am

I think Texas, A&M, TCU, Baylor and Tech have just about sold out every seat in the house for the season like SMU in Basketball. Despite what some might tell ya, College Football is killing it in attendance. Texas State even sold out for Navy the other nite
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Postby leopold » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:42 am

To hell with that.

I've waited 6 years to back in Texas and go see my alma mater on a regular basis. I do regret not getting season BASKETBALL tix, if for no other reason than an damned investment, but GODDAMNIT, I went to SMU and I want to see them on the Football field.

That being said, the actual watching of the game may be brief. I may have to head back to the 'vard for 'support' if it gets too bad too early.
leopold
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Nacho » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:48 am

kept my 2 against my better judgement but am now glad i did. 2 others are coming back.
Nacho

Previous

Return to Football