PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

allstar DB's Competing

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

allstar DB's Competing

Postby Mannyy3223 » Tue Jun 19, 2001 2:33 pm

Did anyone else hear of the possiblity of Travis Hunt and Matt Terry competing in the Florida North vs South AllStar game?????
Mannyy3223

Re: allstar DB's Competing

Postby ponytalk » Tue Jun 19, 2001 3:09 pm

I don't even know who you are talking about or what game that is.
ponytalk
Varsity

Postby PK » Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:36 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ponytalk:
<B>I don't even know who you are talking about or what game that is.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who he is talking about are our two Florida recruits we signed up this spring. Hello??? Pay attention!!!

The game is obvious by its name.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby ponytalk » Tue Jun 19, 2001 5:47 pm

I was just testing you guys to make sure you were on the ball today.

ponytalk
Varsity

Postby PK » Tue Jun 19, 2001 6:11 pm

Aren't you a sly one? Image So quick now...what are the names of their highschools and what were the schools' records last year?
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK

Postby ponytalk » Tue Jun 19, 2001 6:54 pm

Travis Hunt DB 6-0, 180 Jacksonville, Florida (Wolfson)

Matt Terry DB 5-10, 190 Jacksonville, Florida The Bolles School

but I must quote me source, PonyFans.com.

no clue on the records and don't wait up for me to post them either.
ponytalk
Varsity

Postby PK » Tue Jun 19, 2001 7:24 pm

Hell Ponytalk, I haven't got a clue either about their schools' records. Just thought I would make you do some homework...gotcha! Image
PK

Postby Tailwind » Wed Jun 20, 2001 6:24 pm

I wonder if this will help them or hurt them in the future???? Wolfson Finished The season 7-3 and Bolles 8-2 both teams made it to the playoffs though!!
Tailwind

Postby Tailwind » Wed Jun 20, 2001 6:32 pm

I'm new to the site but if any of you guys need some info on the Floria recruits just let me know and I'll Try to get it for you because i'm in OP right outside of Jacksonvile,Florida and am familar with Floridan athelets!!!
Tailwind

Postby PK » Wed Jun 20, 2001 7:01 pm

Thanks Tailwind for the info on the schools' records. Now Ponytalk and I can relax...with no homework. We will keep you in mind for future questions. BTW, any particular reason you were visiting this site?
PK

Postby Tailwind » Wed Jun 20, 2001 7:31 pm

Pony: I usually follow up on the recruits out of Jacksonville and orange park Florida after there high school years. That's If I think they are going to have success in college that is.But I'm usually right!!!!!
Tailwind

Return to Football