PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Poll: Should They Clean House?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Should They Completely Clean House?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes : 96

Re: Poll: Should They Clean House?

Postby Charleston Pony » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:40 am

I agree that Mason should get some respect for trying his best to hold this year's train wreck together, but his resume ultimately says he is a defensive coach and best bet is to try and catch on with someone out west in that capacity...maybe UNLV will hire someone who will consider him?
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby mrydel » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:43 am

Charleston Pony wrote:I agree that Mason should get some respect for trying his best to hold this year's train wreck together, but his resume ultimately says he is a defensive coach and best bet is to try and catch on with someone out west in that capacity...maybe UNLV will hire someone who will consider him?

You think he would be JJ's DC if JJ got the UNLV gig? I would be interested to hear that interview.
All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand
mrydel

Poll: Should They Clean House?

Postby GiddyUp » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:43 am

mrydel wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:I agree that Mason should get some respect for trying his best to hold this year's train wreck together, but his resume ultimately says he is a defensive coach and best bet is to try and catch on with someone out west in that capacity...maybe UNLV will hire someone who will consider him?

You think he would be JJ's DC if JJ got the UNLV gig? I would be interested to hear that interview.
JJ betrayed him because apparently he didnt know he was resigning. Total a-hole move. I doubt he would work with him again.
GiddyUp

Postby TidePony » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:48 am

Mason should kick Jones' a** at first sight - the lazy sorry sack of Sh*t!
TidePony
Hall of Famer

Postby PerunaPunch » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:54 am

Remember, Mason was not part of JJ's inner circle, he was just "best available" when Jj needed to fill the DC opening. I can just imagine how fun it's been in the locker room when Mason was promoted to boss, but had to manage a staff full of JJ's buddies.
"It's a couple hundred million dollars. I'm not losing sleep over it." -- David Miller
PerunaPunch
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Football