PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Is the team punishing the fans?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Is the team punishing the fans?

Postby footballdad » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 pm

PerunasHoof wrote:
footballdad wrote:

Haha, just increase your contributions so we can get these kids paid. Regardless of your rants that 3/4 of the players should be immediately kicked off the team because they 'suck', it's not going to happen. Even if kids are lousy players in your eyes, they will not all be kicked off the team and their scholarships revoked unless they have grade issues or multiple failed drug tests. I'm sure there are plenty on the team that fall into those 2 categories but they also might be some of the best players on the team. Better watch out what you wish for. Just sayin

Does he know that you spend your days on Ponyfans fighting with random posters?

And your excuse? Welcome to the club :D
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Postby footballdad » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:35 pm

StallionsModelT wrote:Haha, just increase your contributions so we can get these kids paid. Regardless of your rants that 3/4 of the players should be immediately kicked off the team because they 'suck', it's not going to happen. Even if kids are lousy players in your eyes, they will not all be kicked off the team and their scholarships revoked unless they have grade issues or multiple failed drug tests. I'm sure there are plenty on the team that fall into those 2 categories but they also might be some of the best players on the team. Better watch out what you wish for. Just sayin

OH NO WE WILL LOSE SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS OFF THE WORST TEAM IN AMERICA AND ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY?!!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

OH NO, CAPS & EXCLAMATION POINTS. WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ha,Ha, you're a funny guy Stallion
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Postby PerunasHoof » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:36 pm

footballdad wrote:
PerunasHoof wrote:

Haha, I try not to get so emotional on here like others. Plus, its an anonymous forum? What's the point? This year is a write off. Does it suck? Yes. Does June suck? Yes. Let's make a great hire and move on. In the meantime, I don't blame people for not wanting to come to games. I'll be there, but I can understand if people find other uses for their time.
PerunasHoof
All-American

Postby StallionsModelT » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:41 pm

footballdad wrote:
StallionsModelT wrote:Haha, just increase your contributions so we can get these kids paid. Regardless of your rants that 3/4 of the players should be immediately kicked off the team because they 'suck', it's not going to happen. Even if kids are lousy players in your eyes, they will not all be kicked off the team and their scholarships revoked unless they have grade issues or multiple failed drug tests. I'm sure there are plenty on the team that fall into those 2 categories but they also might be some of the best players on the team. Better watch out what you wish for. Just sayin

OH NO WE WILL LOSE SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS OFF THE WORST TEAM IN AMERICA AND ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY?!!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO, CAPS & EXCLAMATION POINTS. WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ha,Ha, you're a funny guy Stallion[/quote]

LOL. You have to admit saying that we might lose players off this team as if that is something to worry about is beyond funny. This team would likely go without a win in most D1AA and D2 conferences. We are that bad.
Back off Warchild seriously.
StallionsModelT
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby footballdad » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:52 pm

PerunasHoof wrote:
footballdad wrote:
PerunasHoof wrote:

Haha, I try not to get so emotional on here like others. Plus, its an anonymous forum? What's the point? This year is a write off. Does it suck? Yes. Does June suck? Yes. Let's make a great hire and move on. In the meantime, I don't blame people for not wanting to come to games. I'll be there, but I can understand if people find other uses for their time.

Haha, agreed. At this point I don't really care if we go 0-12 and the only people in the stadium are the visiting fans and the parents of the players in sec.103. We are just counting the days until the end of the season and looking forward to the announcement of the new staff.

Watchout for StallionModel's rant to follow :D
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Postby redpony » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Hey! we can all beatch at each other, at the things we don't like etc., etc., etc.. However in 60 days or so we need to all pull together and support the new staff and their efforts to build this program back to a winner.
redpony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Is the team punishing the fans?

Postby Big12Mustang » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:33 pm

We are all one (soon to be) big mustang family! Pony up!
Big12Mustang
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Football