PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

SMU should sue June for Fraud

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: SMU should sue June for Fraud

Postby Ponymon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:04 pm

redpony wrote:Obviously we can't (the university) do much. However,as fans we should flood every fan board of any school that is rumored to be interviewing/ interested in him and tell them how he screwed us and how terrible of a coach he is. The fans at ASU made that work. If we have enough people post then perhaps we can prevent other schools from getting hosed like we did.

UNLESS he is being considered by TCU :lol:
Ponymon
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby smumustang1980 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Stallion wrote:June should have bailed last year-now its on his permanent record. He may have blown any chance to get a job now

He will never again coach in the college or pro ranks...
About 25 feet from the Hillcrest track... With the boots so tall and the writing on the wall...
smumustang1980
All-American

Postby TidePony » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:08 pm

And nor should he.
TidePony
Hall of Famer

Postby ponyte » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Jones ia gone so time to move on. We concentate on the next coachand the reminder of this season.

I know I am in the minority, but I do see talent on this team. We don't have as much as we need but we do have some talent. WE are not consistant and we seem to forget fundmentals at times. And it is killing us. Sorry but the O just hasn't done what it needs to do. And that kills us. I do think this team can win. However, every loss theis teams suffers makes winning harder.
ponyte
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby SMU1523 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:25 pm

lwjr,

A lot of fans feel the way you do today including myself. An NCAA D1 FBS school should never ever be as a pitiful as we have been this season. Nothing short of gross negligence has got us where we are today. I feel bad for the players, I know some of them shouldn't be playing at this level of football, but they are still Mustangs and feel for them. I feel bad for the fans and alumni, we deserve better! I do not feel bad for Tom Mason as I have like most of you, have identified him as part of the problem. I respect the man stepping up and being placed in a terrible position as interim head coach, but he is a part of the June coaching staff that has completely derailed our program. It is frustrating and I can't wait for this terrible season to be over with. We truly have one shot to right this ship. Let's get it done!
SMU1523
Heisman

Postby redpony » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:25 pm

ponyte wrote:Jones ia gone so time to move on. We concentate on the next coachand the reminder of this season..

ponyte- with all due respect. asking us to forget this fiasco and how tiki screwed us is like asking you to forget your dislike for Ohio State.
redpony

Postby LA_Mustang » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:26 pm

ponyte wrote:Jones ia gone so time to move on. We concentate on the next coachand the reminder of this season.

For me, it's hard to move on. While June is physically gone from the program the mess he left is there for us to witness every Saturday. I think Mason should get some criticism as he was a big part of JJ's staff but he didn't deserve to be put in this position. It's all on June and Turner for allowing him to stick around.
SMU-12 NCAA appearances, 1 Final Four
2014-15 & 2016-17 AAC Men's Basketball Champs

LA_Mustang

Postby Ponymon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:21 pm

LA_Mustang wrote:
ponyte wrote:Jones ia gone so time to move on. We concentate on the next coachand the reminder of this season.

For me, it's hard to move on. While June is physically gone from the program the mess he left is there for us to witness every Saturday. I think Mason should get some criticism as he was a big part of JJ's staff but he didn't deserve to be put in this position. It's all on June and Turner for allowing him to stick around.

I think Turner is a LOT more responsible for this mess than we have been led to believe. I still can't believe he signed CoJones to a new contract right after CoJones tried to screw SMU with a switch to Arizona.
Ponymon
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby ReedFrawg » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Worst part is that June is off somewhere counting his money and getting off scott free. He created this mess.
ReedFrawg
Heisman

Postby WildBillPony » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

A suit for gross negligence is a valid claim, regardless of the contract.
WildBillPony
Varsity

Postby couch 'em » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:59 pm

June got paid better than 99% of people in this country. Did he perform in the top 1%?
"I think Couchem is right."
-EVERYONE
couch 'em

Postby ghost » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:52 am

I don't think he would be mentally competent to stand trial
ghost
All-American

Postby OR-See-Nee » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:29 am

Given the latest news, should he be sued for Fraud or Freud? :lol:
/No Hate. Just Facts. Occasional sarcasm.
OR-See-Nee
Heisman

Previous

Return to Football