PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Potential Stidham destination that isn't Baylor...

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Potential Stidham destination that isn't Baylor...

Postby Puckhead48E » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:54 am

Why go to TT as an 18 year old? Have you seen the females up there...just dying to latch on to whatever makes them popular while juggling something other than the 2 brain cells bouncing around in their head?

Connection to programs like UK are good too. Smaller town where you can control the media and the police work with you...not as much chance to get into trouble when the definition of trouble is a much more pliable concept.
Puckhead48E
Heisman

Postby couch 'em » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Tech is a great option for women as viewed by athletes who aren't from affluent schools. Quantity/obtainability vs quality. And any school has at least a small selection of hot women.
"I think Couchem is right."
-EVERYONE
couch 'em
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby freqz » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:05 pm

couch 'em wrote:Tech is a great option for women as viewed by athletes who aren't from affluent schools. Quantity/obtainability vs quality. And any school has at least a small selection of hot women.

Tech women are great in the same way TCU women are great. They're like 90% as hot as SMU ladies but only half as smart.
Texas bites. Baylor sucks. As it was in the beginning, is now, and evermore shall be. Amen.
freqz
Junior Varsity

Postby lwjr » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:28 pm

My Tech insider friends tell me KK told the kid you will have to compete for the QB job. He did not like hearing that. Not saying that is the sole reason. They also mentioned the suspected funny business with his living situation and the possible "connection" with Briles.
GO MUSTANGS!
lwjr
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby footballdad » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:25 am

The argument that he left because he would have to compete for the starting job vs. having it handed to him, makes little sense if he ends up at Baylor. An argument could easily be made that he'll have a more difficult time beating out Seth Russell than he would have had against the Tech guys.

More likely he sees Baylor as a much more stable, winning program, with a head coach that doesn't play games with his QB's.
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Postby Digetydog » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:52 am

Puckhead48E wrote:Why go to TT as an 18 year old? Have you seen the females up there...just dying to latch on to whatever makes them popular while juggling something other than the 2 brain cells bouncing around in their head?

Connection to programs like UK are good too. Smaller town where you can control the media and the police work with you...not as much chance to get into trouble when the definition of trouble is a much more pliable concept.

SMU - I picked SMU (in part) over SMU because we had significantly prettier girls than TAMU.
TCU - 60% female. When I dated a girl from TCU, I was shocked by the number of gorgeous girls that showed up for their formal without dates. It's like SMU with 1/2 as many guys.
Baylor - 60% female. While the school is not a party school, the wildest girls on 6th Street always seemed to be from Baylor.
Texas - they have nothing to be ashamed of on the 40 Acres.
Do unto others before they do unto you!!
Digetydog
PonyFans.com Legend

Previous

Return to Football