PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Stay Humble, TCU

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Stay Humble, TCU

Postby peruna81 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:42 pm

For the Committee's sake, an OSU victory was a blessing.
stable-boy for the four horsemen of the apocalypse
peruna81
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby ReedFrawg » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:21 pm

East Coast Mustang wrote:The TCU inferiority complex has really kicked into another gear in the past month. I was in a suite at the game on Monday night through the generosity of one of my clients and there were about a dozen ADULTS decked out in TCU gear in the box next to us drunkenly talking trash to fans of both teams all game. It was embarrassing, but not surprising. It really is the private Tech

With that said, I think TCU could have hung with anyone in the playoff. They had a damn good team this year and will be very good next year. I thought when playoff came out that TCU/Baylor both had a legitimate gripe over OSU, but after seeing the way the playoff went I don't think you can really make the argument that TCU or BU deserved to be in over any of the other four teams. For all of the criticism of the committee, OSU really validated their selection

There are plenty of obnoxious SMU fans too but neither of us comes close to Tech.
ReedFrawg
Heisman

Postby sbsmith » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security

-Benjamin Franklin
sbsmith
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Stallion » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:33 pm

it might be wise to wait for the NFL Undergraduate Draft first

with 100 undergraduates going pro every year now might be the time for the NCAA to study just how success these undergraduates are when they leave school early
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football