PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

PonyFans.com VIDEO: Chad Morris, Van Malone, Joe Craddock

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

PonyFans.com VIDEO: Chad Morris, Van Malone, Joe Craddock

Postby PonyPride » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:45 pm

SMU football head coach Chad Morris, defensive coordinator Van Malone and offensive coordinator Joe Craddock met the media Saturday to wrap up the Mustangs' spring practice.

To watch these videos, please check the link on our home page: http://www.PonyFans.com

Enjoy!

Webmasters
PonyFans.com

Reminder: Due to a change in PonyFans.com's relationship with our ad serving company, please access all PonyFans.com stories and videos via the home page, rather than copying the direct link to the message boards. Doing so allows the ads to benefit the site more, thereby allowing us to continue to operate this site at no charge to our readers.
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: PonyFans.com VIDEO: Chad Morris, Van Malone, Joe Craddoc

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Always inspiring to hear these interviews with the staff.

That ice bath was great...
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Postby Blvd_Stang » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 am

For those of you who haven't seen the interviews, Craddock says Prescott Line is probably the best player on the team. Whoa.
2009 Ponyfans Rookie of the Year
Blvd_Stang
Heisman

Postby ojaipony » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:30 am

Blvd_Stang wrote:For those of you who haven't seen the interviews, Craddock says Prescott Line is probably the best player on the team. Whoa.

Yeah, that shocked me a bit. If he thinks he's THAT good, he should have seen his brother (IMHO the best all around player we've had post-DP when you think about all the stuff the kid could do: run obviously, block, catch, toughness, and oh yeah, create turnovers on kickoffs).

But, maybe Prescott will surprise me. I always thought of him as a smaller, slower version of his brother. "Serviceable" but not really starter quality. (by the way, if he hasn't been, he should be on the kickoff and punt teams). No disrespect to him or his family, just talking about skills on the field.
ojaipony

Postby PonyPride » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Not sure that he's smaller than Zach. If you go by the rosters listed on line, Prescott is 6-0 and 235, while the Vikings list Zach at 6-1 and 233. So they're really close.

Everyone knows Prescott is strong, and to me, Prescott looks quicker and more nimble than he did last year (anyone else surprised when he hopped over a defender and tightroped a few more yards down the sideline in the spring game?), and the coaches — Morris and Craddock — have raved about his football IQ, his versatility and his quick understanding of the offense.

I don't know if he's the best player on the team — I assume Van Malone might name a defensive player for that title — but it's clear he seems to have a significant role in the offense the coaches plan to put out there in the fall.
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride

Postby knuckleup » Mon May 04, 2015 8:16 am

ojaipony wrote:
Blvd_Stang wrote:For those of you who haven't seen the interviews, Craddock says Prescott Line is probably the best player on the team. Whoa.

Yeah, that shocked me a bit. If he thinks he's THAT good, he should have seen his brother (IMHO the best all around player we've had post-DP when you think about all the stuff the kid could do: run obviously, block, catch, toughness, and oh yeah, create turnovers on kickoffs).

But, maybe Prescott will surprise me. I always thought of him as a smaller, slower version of his brother. "Serviceable" but not really starter quality. (by the way, if he hasn't been, he should be on the kickoff and punt teams). No disrespect to him or his family, just talking about skills on the field.

Sweet stuff. Digging that we finally have coaches that will hype and play the best players. Loving coach joe. With p line and courtland plus bringing along Davis this teams has some real offensive options. Hell yea!
knuckleup
Junior Varsity

Postby PonyFan » Tue May 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Like everyone else, I'm a huge fan of his big brother, and as long as they share the same DNA, we can all assume Prescott Line is strong and tough as hell. I'm eager to see this versatility the coaches keep talking about.
"What kind of weirdo school are they running over there in Fort Worth?"
- Randy Galloway
ESPN Radio (103.3 FM)
PonyFan
Heisman

Return to Football