PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

They Mad (UNT version)

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

They Mad (UNT version)

Postby theR3DandtheBLU3 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:38 pm

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic ... ark-state/

the saltiness is real

and i find it funny
theR3DandtheBLU3
Recruit

Re: They Mad (UNT version)

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 pm

so angry.
Mustangs35SMU
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby StallionsModelT » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:57 pm

That is some serious butthurt.
Back off Warchild seriously.
StallionsModelT

Postby blackoutpony » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:17 pm

It's not nice to make fun of the special ed kids, you guys
BOP - Providing insensitivity training for a politically correct world since 1989.
blackoutpony
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby gostangs » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Not a fan of this series - hope we let it lapse after the too long term of this one. Just don't think we need to go this low. Would rather have Arkansas state and rice - and then TCU. then maybe add in a like minded school at bottom of Pac or ACC every year to show them how it could be if we were in their conference.
gostangs

Postby Pony ^ » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:27 pm

can we nix the #declaresmu yet?
Pony ^

Postby Pony Boss » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:00 pm

This is what happens when you give bottom feeders the time of day. Don't feed the trolls in Denton. They will go away. Then again, worst move by AD...dump UNT after we finish our next 9 wins against them.
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby Pony Boss » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:18 pm

UNT is like that hot dog stand guy that was always envious of the wall street bankers (SWC) and thought he could one day land a job in that bank without a degree. SMU was the richest banker at one point, but that pissed off his rival coworkers (UT, A&M, Ark, OU etc) and caused them to rat SMU to the S.E.C....getting them 2 years in jail (DP) and having to pay back all the money (lost revenue). Eventually the top VPs (UT, A&M) decided to start their own bank with other buddies (Big 8) and left some of the guys without a job (TCU, SMU, UH, Rice). TCU and UH decided to work [deleted] landing another top notch job, while SMU got out of jail and had a hard time landing one...being relegated to work at fast food restaurants. This of course gave hope to UNT hot dog guy to feel like they were equals to SMU the fast food worker that went to an Ivy League and knew everyone. Eventually, one of the big boys in that new company left with 3 others to other better paying firms and desperate UT called TCU to join their firm (which they did, and called SMU to get their job at Lehman brothers, the Big East). Lehman (BE) goes bankrupt and everyone quits except 2 of them and they invite everyone from SMU's fast food joint to come in and work for them, rebranding as AAC. Better than a fast food but a recently bankrupt and tarnished firm, the AAC did have some big hitters but still wasnt as good as the Big 12. Old friend TCU got a big raise and this made SMU so mad that they too started to work [deleted] landing a job in the Big 5. They started working out, dating hotter chicks again, buying a fancier car, you name it. meanwhile, UNT thought SMU was its equal because they were once in the fast food industry...but they fail to forget that SMU still has an Ivy League education and now that they are poised to become the top seller in their firm...a call into the Big 5 is in the horizon...while hot dog vendor UNT will never, ever, EVER, be considered. That is UNT, and that is why they are inferior to us and will always be.
Last edited by Pony Boss on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby blackoutpony » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Pony ^ wrote:can we nix the #declaresmu yet?

Please and thank you
BOP - Providing insensitivity training for a politically correct world since 1989.
blackoutpony
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Pony Boss » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:21 pm

blackoutpony wrote:

Please and thank you

I agree I freakin hate that. It sucks it sucks it sucks!
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby CalallenStang » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:28 pm

I never figured out why we would make a hashtag out of Declares MU
CalallenStang

Postby ponyfan37 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Difference between us and them. They follow SMU football on Twitter and know most of our future non-conference games (those that have Internet).

I would assume most SMU fans have no idea who the hell North Texas plays in their future non conference schedule.

Their obsession is a but creepy.
Pony up!
ponyfan37
Varsity

Postby Pony Boss » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:48 pm

ponyfan37 wrote:Difference between us and them. They follow SMU football on Twitter and know most of our future non-conference games (those that have Internet).

I would assume most SMU fans have no idea who the hell North Texas plays in their future non conference schedule.

Their obsession is a but creepy.

This.

There was one poster that made fun of SMU saying we cannot schedule home and homes with anyone but UNT and Arky St.... do they forget that this is by choice and not forced upon us since we are only one phone call away from signing home and homes with tech, bu, a&m or whoever else we want, just like they have in the last 30 years?
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:55 pm

We never nixed the #PonyUp thing, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:56 pm

ponyfan37 wrote:I would assume most SMU fans have no idea who the hell North Texas plays in their future non conference schedule.

I honestly don't even know what conference they are in. I assume it's C-USA or Sun Belt but I wouldn't put any money on it.
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Next

Return to Football