PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

north Texas state obsession with SMU

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: north Texas state obsession with SMU

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:12 am

madmaxx wrote:Stay Classy SMU

I went to undergraduate school at UNT and for you haters NTSU. Which bothers no one, ever. I was pleased to get into law school at SMU and graduated at the top of my class. I have never seen the need to look down on a nothing human because they did not go to any college, and why would driving a BMW give you status, unless you are a drug dealer. UNT was fortunate to win last year 43-6. You guys went 1-11. Check all your stats and you were last or within the last 10 in every statistical category. Hope springs eternal and most UNT alums wish you out of that misfortune. I have been in business, in Dallas, for 35 years. I probably have more good friends from SMU than UNT. I see absolutely no reason why we all can't "keep it classy"

Anyone buying this? :wink:
ALEX LIFESON
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby LA_Mustang » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:17 am

Here we go, getting pulled offsides by a UNT fan only two days before we play #4 Baylor. I remember when the board would just ignore a post like this and worry about things that matter (Baylor, TCU, AAC teams) . Not anymore. This thread is already four pages. We are so big time. Carry on. :roll:
Last edited by LA_Mustang on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
SMU-12 NCAA appearances, 1 Final Four
2014-15 & 2016-17 AAC Men's Basketball Champs

LA_Mustang

Postby MustangStealth » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:15 am

madmaxx wrote:Stay Classy SMU

I went to undergraduate school at UNT and for you haters NTSU. Which bothers no one, ever. I was pleased to get into law school at SMU and graduated at the top of my class. I have never seen the need to look down on a nothing human because they did not go to any college, and why would driving a BMW give you status, unless you are a drug dealer. UNT was fortunate to win last year 43-6. You guys went 1-11. Check all your stats and you were last or within the last 10 in every statistical category. Hope springs eternal and most UNT alums wish you out of that misfortune. I have been in business, in Dallas, for 35 years. I probably have more good friends from SMU than UNT. I see absolutely no reason why we all can't "keep it classy"

All that school and you still never learned about sentence construction. What a shame.
MustangStealth
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby malonish » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 am

LA_Mustang wrote:Here we go, getting pulled offsides by a UNT fan only two days before we play #4 Baylor. I remember when the board would just ignore a post like this and worry about things that matter (Baylor, TCU, AAC teams) . Not anymore. This thread is already four pages. We are so big time. Carry one. :roll:

Carry one what? :lol: Sorry :P
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby CalallenStang » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:34 am

CargoGunki wrote:They will keep yapping until you beat them.

You would know, you once were one of them, Eagle Green.
CalallenStang

Previous

Return to Football