PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Dallas Viper VS. San Antonio Thunder this Sat. Pennington Field in Bedford

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Dallas Viper VS. San Antonio Thunder this Sat. Pennington Field in Bedford

Postby DallasViper » Thu Jul 05, 2001 8:50 pm

The 2-1 Dallas Viper will Take on the 2-1 San Antonio Thunder Sat at 8:00 pm at pennington field in bedford off hwy 183 and central drive.
DallasViper

Re: Dallas Viper VS. San Antonio Thunder this Sat. Pennington Field in Bedford

Postby SAC » Fri Jul 06, 2001 11:23 am

Can you give us an update on SMU alums? BTW do you know where san antonio plays their home games? I'd like to know because I'm from San Antonio and this is this first I've heard about the Thunder. Also are you a player or a promoter? Do you post on all the local boards? I'd like to know because I was under the impression that this was a forum for SMU fans to talk SMU football. I know there are alums on the team but there is never an update on how they are doing or what other opportunities this league is providing them with. Just curious.
SAC

Postby SAC » Fri Jul 06, 2001 11:23 am

Can you give us an update on SMU alums? BTW do you know where san antonio plays their home games? I'd like to know because I'm from San Antonio and this is this first I've heard about the Thunder. Also are you a player or a promoter? Do you post on all the local boards? I'd like to know because I was under the impression that this was a forum for SMU fans to talk SMU football. I know there are alums on the team but there is never an update on how they are doing or what other opportunities this league is providing them with. Just curious.
SAC

Postby DallasViper » Fri Jul 06, 2001 5:36 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAC:
<B>Can you give us an update on SMU alums? BTW do you know where san antonio plays their home games? I'd like to know because I'm from San Antonio and this is this first I've heard about the Thunder. Also are you a player or a promoter? Do you post on all the local boards? I'd like to know because I was under the impression that this was a forum for SMU fans to talk SMU football. I know there are alums on the team but there is never an update on how they are doing or what other opportunities this league is providing them with. Just curious.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Former smu mustangs are doing well Tim Gardner starts at free safety as has played really well he currently has a couple of cfl teams interested in him, David Kiselak a mustang o-lineman from a few years back is doing well for the vipers too, Tyree Taylor has had limited playing time but should be starting at the strong side safety position by years end, and Ramon Brown has done a excellent job in coaching the viper secondary.
DallasViper

Return to Football