PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Great article!!!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Great article!!!

Postby Grider » Mon Jul 09, 2001 12:05 pm

That is a great on "the diesel" webmaster. Everyone should check it out. Faucette sounds like the confidence/motivation booster our mighty mustangs need. Bring on La Tech!!!!

The link is on the home page

[This message has been edited by Grider (edited 07-09-2001).]
... _ _ .._
Grider
All-American

Re: Great article!!!

Postby PK » Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:49 pm

Grider, you took the words right out of my mouth. I like what he is saying about the work ethics and attitude the players are starting to get. Sounds like he may be one of the best hires we have made in awhile.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby BUS » Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:59 am

With the scholarship limits now in place the talent level is more evenly distributed and more sare competitive.

What I think SMU needs is the ATTITUDE to go out every Saturday and just kick the beegeebers out of the other team. Sounds fun to me.

Hope that our new coach helps build upon that attitude.

Go Cavan and staff!!!
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2001 11:22 pm

Faucette is mammoth human being that looks the part of a strength coach - 6'3 and about 245. I have met him and he is the real deal. From what I here, he is working the kids hard and they all respect him, something that did not happen while Jost was still here.

Return to Football