PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

ECU attendance

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: ECU attendance

Postby GiddyUp » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:03 pm

SMT
GiddyUp
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:10 pm

GiddyUp wrote:SMT

We all breathe a sigh of relief...
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Postby orguy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:10 am

SMU_Alumni11 wrote:
footballdad wrote:
SMU_Alumni11 wrote:I can't say I blame the fans. Teams spiraling downward. Our offense is sucking, defense blows as usual and our special teams aren't doing much better. I hope Chad kicks some of these talentless kids off the team next year and get in D-1 kids so we aren't wasting the universities money. What the hell is up with Matt Davis... throw it out of bounds!!!

Fans suck as bad as the team. Embarrassing lack of support. Morris play calling after the second quarter...nobody gonna criticize that? Malone and defense totally unprepared once the backup QB came in. Etc, etc, etc

Look you and me are not going to agree on anything. I had to move on to another thread since I thought your comments about Craig James was deplorable but not surprising for the hating liberal base. For the topic at hand, did we have good fan support last 3 games? I would say yes, and were the fans let down each time? Very much. People do not enjoy watching their team give up 700 yards a game every game. Nobody wants to watch an embarrassing loss to a FCS team. While Morris play calling can be called into question, he's new to the head coach position. Unlike JJ, who made it his thing to throw the long ball on 3rd and short. Malone is not a wizard last time I checked. He can't turn crap players into a D-1 defense. Our defensive players probably couldn't even get on a 6a varsity high school team. I'm going to give Malone and Morris 2-3 years before judging them.

Do not even know what the original comment was regarding CJ but maybe u can elaborate on what the "hating liberal base" is? and if there is a "hating liberal base" then who in fact constitutes the "hating right fascist base" ??? Shrub? Craig James? Yourself?
orguy
All-American

Postby One Trick Pony » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:39 am

Charleston Pony wrote:really pretty amazing that a parent of a player can be so publicly negative. I feel sorry for your son

And don't forget the quarter million dollars and the giant middle finger
One Trick Pony

Postby SMU_Alumni11 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:56 am

orguy wrote:
SMU_Alumni11 wrote:
footballdad wrote:
Fans suck as bad as the team. Embarrassing lack of support. Morris play calling after the second quarter...nobody gonna criticize that? Malone and defense totally unprepared once the backup QB came in. Etc, etc, etc

Look you and me are not going to agree on anything. I had to move on to another thread since I thought your comments about Craig James was deplorable but not surprising for the hating liberal base. For the topic at hand, did we have good fan support last 3 games? I would say yes, and were the fans let down each time? Very much. People do not enjoy watching their team give up 700 yards a game every game. Nobody wants to watch an embarrassing loss to a FCS team. While Morris play calling can be called into question, he's new to the head coach position. Unlike JJ, who made it his thing to throw the long ball on 3rd and short. Malone is not a wizard last time I checked. He can't turn crap players into a D-1 defense. Our defensive players probably couldn't even get on a 6a varsity high school team. I'm going to give Malone and Morris 2-3 years before judging them.

Do not even know what the original comment was regarding CJ but maybe u can elaborate on what the "hating liberal base" is? and if there is a "hating liberal base" then who in fact constitutes the "hating right fascist base" ??? Shrub? Craig James? Yourself?

It was back when Craig James was brought up a week ago or so. Footballdad was ranting about him and how he shouldn't even come to the game/practice. He was using the typical "bigot" and other common liberal expressions that are completely misused. Most of them can't accept any idea outside of their own despite being called "free-thinking". It was childish and immature at best. On the other hand, you're point seems to falling into the same category. CJ, myself and other conservative only state our beliefs and views in a mature tone. Not the garbage that gets peddled by the left.
SMU_Alumni11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby footballdad » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:21 am

I'm a liberal....boy you've got me pegged :lol:

Hating liberal base.......hating conservative base.......both have earned their well deserved scorn.
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Postby smupony94 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:47 am

I'm off to lunch at Hanger
smupony94

Postby smupony94 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:48 am

I find Cincinnati chili gross
smupony94

Postby NewAgeMustange » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:51 am

Skyline chili? Now that is something that can be enjoyed
NewAgeMustange
Varsity

Postby RGV Pony » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:51 am

What's everyone's favorite memory from 1962. Ready, go.
RGV Pony

Postby smupony94 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:54 am

My best friend was born
smupony94

Postby NewAgeMustange » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:55 am

Little Feller I,
Last edited by NewAgeMustange on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NewAgeMustange
Varsity

Postby HarvCrimYaleBlue » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:59 am

RGV Pony wrote:What's everyone's favorite memory from 1962. Ready, go.

It was my -17th birthday.
HarvCrimYaleBlue
Heisman

Postby malonish » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Mrydel was just beginning his Third Century Campaign.
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby mrydel » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Christie Munnerlyn