PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

ECU attendance

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: ECU attendance

Postby SMUer » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Fan-base self-flagellation is the essence of PonyFans.
SMUer
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby SMU_Alumni11 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:51 pm

footballdad wrote:
SMU_Alumni11 wrote:I can't say I blame the fans. Teams spiraling downward. Our offense is sucking, defense blows as usual and our special teams aren't doing much better. I hope Chad kicks some of these talentless kids off the team next year and get in D-1 kids so we aren't wasting the universities money. What the hell is up with Matt Davis... throw it out of bounds!!!

Fans suck as bad as the team. Embarrassing lack of support. Morris play calling after the second quarter...nobody gonna criticize that? Malone and defense totally unprepared once the backup QB came in. Etc, etc, etc

Look you and me are not going to agree on anything. I had to move on to another thread since I thought your comments about Craig James was deplorable but not surprising for the hating liberal base. For the topic at hand, did we have good fan support last 3 games? I would say yes, and were the fans let down each time? Very much. People do not enjoy watching their team give up 700 yards a game every game. Nobody wants to watch an embarrassing loss to a FCS team. While Morris play calling can be called into question, he's new to the head coach position. Unlike JJ, who made it his thing to throw the long ball on 3rd and short. Malone is not a wizard last time I checked. He can't turn crap players into a D-1 defense. Our defensive players probably couldn't even get on a 6a varsity high school team. I'm going to give Malone and Morris 2-3 years before judging them.
SMU_Alumni11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby sbsmith » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Junior wrote:Team and fans sucked tonight. Maybe if we provided paid whores for everyone, attendance would have been better.

I would have taken mine and left :lol:
They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security

-Benjamin Franklin
sbsmith

Postby Stallion » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:21 pm

that's tickets distributed not real paid attendance-how many were distributed to cheer teams-about 1,500?
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Postby PlanoStang » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:37 pm

SMU_Alumni11 wrote:
footballdad wrote:
SMU_Alumni11 wrote:I can't say I blame the fans. Teams spiraling downward. Our offense is sucking, defense blows as usual and our special teams aren't doing much better. I hope Chad kicks some of these talentless kids off the team next year and get in D-1 kids so we aren't wasting the universities money. What the hell is up with Matt Davis... throw it out of bounds!!!

Fans suck as bad as the team. Embarrassing lack of support. Morris play calling after the second quarter...nobody gonna criticize that? Malone and defense totally unprepared once the backup QB came in. Etc, etc, etc

Look you and me are not going to agree on anything. I had to move on to another thread since I thought your comments about Craig James was deplorable but not surprising for the hating liberal base. For the topic at hand, did we have good fan support last 3 games? I would say yes, and were the fans let down each time? Very much. People do not enjoy watching their team give up 700 yards a game every game. Nobody wants to watch an embarrassing loss to a FCS team. While Morris play calling can be called into question, he's new to the head coach position. Unlike JJ, who made it his thing to throw the long ball on 3rd and short. Malone is not a wizard last time I checked. He can't turn crap players into a D-1 defense. Our defensive players probably couldn't even get on a 6a varsity high school team. I'm going to give Malone and Morris 2-3 years before judging them.

11 is a very immature possibly graduate :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:
May the forth be with us.
PlanoStang
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby SMU_Alumni11 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:40 pm

PlanoStang wrote:
SMU_Alumni11 wrote:
footballdad wrote:

11 is a very immature possibly graduate :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Care to explain mr. emoji? :roll:
SMU_Alumni11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby PlanoStang » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Yup, I've watched SMU football since 1962 when I noticed my SMU 1950 Dad watching SMU beat
Rice 15 - 7 after going ahead 8 -7 on a 2 point conversion with little time to play :!:

You are some hot shot 26 year old from Southlake Caroll that knows everything :!:
PlanoStang
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby SMU_Alumni11 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:17 pm

PlanoStang wrote:Yup, I've watched SMU football since 1962 when I noticed my SMU 1950 Dad watching SMU beat
Rice 15 - 7 after going ahead 8 -7 on a 2 point conversion with little time to play :!:

You are some hot shot 26 year old from Southlake Caroll that knows everything :!:

Ok, 1) what does your former statement have to do with anything? 2) to add to your statement and graduated from SMU with a BBA :D
SMU_Alumni11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Statler » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:20 pm

If Peruna runs across the field and no one is there, do his hooves go clip-clop?
Statler
Hall of Famer

Postby Arkpony » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:23 pm

why do guys on here speak so rudely to each other? I just cannot understand why fans of the same team are so angry with each other.
Long live Inez Perez!
Arkpony

Postby SMU_Alumni11 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Statler wrote:If Peruna runs across the field and no one is there, do his hooves go clip-clop?

We are so depressed when we start getting into philosophy with our empty stadium. :lol:
SMU_Alumni11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby GiddyUp » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Its football dads fault?! :)
GiddyUp

Postby PlanoStang » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:26 pm

SMU_Alumni11 wrote:
PlanoStang wrote:Yup, I've watched SMU football since 1962 when I noticed my SMU 1950 Dad watching SMU beat

Ok, 1) what does your former statement have to do with anything? 2) to add to your statement and graduated from SMU with a BBA :D

I sadly rest my case :!:
PlanoStang
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby SMU_Alumni11 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:27 pm

PlanoStang wrote:
SMU_Alumni11 wrote:

I sadly rest my case :!:

What a case! :roll: :lol:
SMU_Alumni11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby PlanoStang » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:29 pm

GiddyUp wrote:Its football dads fault?! :)

Probably the National Corrupt Rassrole AssO.'s fault :!: :lol: :lol:
PlanoStang
PonyFans.com Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Football