PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Markus Pratt

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Markus Pratt

Postby GrapevineMustang » Wed Jul 11, 2001 4:08 pm

Does anyone have any knowledge of what MP is up to this summer? As I recall, he didn't play in the Red/Blue scrimmage (or maybe he didn't take part at all in the spring - not sure), and two preseason mags I've seen have our projected starting defensive ends listed as Kevin Aldridge and Johnson Patman. Is that true? Nothing against Patman -- I think he'll do a great job before he's done at SMU -- but Pratt, when he's focused, can be a real force. Is he healthy? Eligible? Will he play this year?
GrapevineMustang
All-American

Re: Markus Pratt

Postby Stampede » Thu Jul 12, 2001 7:07 pm

Just talked to stregnth coach and he said Marcus is working out hard daily. His attitude seems to be very good.
SMU...2nd to None
Stampede
All-American

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2001 11:18 pm

Ihave seen Pratt, alot this summer - he is looking very good. If he can stay eligible and keep his spirits up, there is no doubt that he could be all-conference

Postby SMUguy » Sun Jul 15, 2001 3:20 pm

Glad to hear Pratt looks good.

PonyFan said something in the "Kevin Garrett" thread about Thornton Chandler -- anyone know how he's doing? I heard he was hurt during the spring, but is he healthy now? I know the coaches think he has a ton of talent -- will T.C. be ready in the fall?
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."
"Hit it."
SMUguy
Heisman

Postby PonyPower » Sun Jul 29, 2001 7:27 pm

Markus's eligibility comes down to one more summer class. Keep your fingers crossed.
PonyPower
All-American

Return to Football