PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

ITS OFFICIAL

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

ITS OFFICIAL

Postby mrydel » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:41 pm

PoconoPony wrote:
mrydel wrote:I agree. I have sat with Ponyte for a while once in 203 and really is better overall view. I do like the proximity to the team however in 104.

Ponyte's beautiful daughter looked much better in those seats than you.

That's only because it was during the rain drenched TCU game and my hair was stringy and wet. But actually you are correct.
All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand
mrydel
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: ITS OFFICIAL

Postby freqz » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:43 pm

mrydel wrote:I agree. I have sat with Ponyte for a while once in 203 and really is better overall view. I do like the proximity to the team however in 104.

103 row 1. I love watching and hearing the sideline activity between plays. The camera crews are always fun to talk to.

The sun, however, sucks for early games. The knuckleheads moving in is also obnoxious.
Texas bites. Baylor sucks. As it was in the beginning, is now, and evermore shall be. Amen.
freqz
Junior Varsity

Re: ITS OFFICIAL

Postby ponyte » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:19 pm

PoconoPony wrote:

Ponyte's beautiful daughter looked much better in those seats than you.

Which one? I only have 4. I always wanted a Harem and now I have one. Be care what you wish for.
ponyte
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football