PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

David Moore

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: David Moore

Postby smupony94 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Wow you lost a qb to Southern Miss
smupony94
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby RGV Pony » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:48 pm

smupony94 wrote:Wow you lost a qb to Southern Miss

He saw the hashtag Htowntakeover and figured they meant Hattiesburg
RGV Pony

Postby gostangs » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:51 pm

i'd get an SEC team, but Memphis would make no sense at all.
gostangs

Postby footballdad » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:08 pm

TigerJ wrote:Suppose to be taking a visit to Memphis on the last day before NSD. Our other QB commit Keon Howard isn't happy about Norvell getting another QB during the juco signing period. So he is taking his talents to Southern Miss. Supposedly Moore really likes our staff and especially Coach Norvell.

We don't let our guys take other visits. Stallion says everyone locked up, no worries. We didn't like the Williams kid anyways, Stallion says he's not D1 material, Stallion knows best.
Last edited by footballdad on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
footballdad
Hall of Famer

David Moore

Postby smupony94 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:22 pm

We are so happy for you it's got to suck to live in West Tennessee
smupony94

Postby Stallion » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:00 pm

footballdad wrote:
TigerJ wrote:Suppose to be taking a visit to Memphis on the last day before NSD. Our other QB commit Keon Howard isn't happy about Norvell getting another QB during the juco signing period. So he is taking his talents to Southern Miss. Supposedly Moore really likes our staff and especially Coach Norvell.

We don't let our guys take other visits. Stallion says everyone locked up, no worries. We didn't like the Williams kid anyways, Stallion says he's not D1 material, Stallion knows best.

I never said one of those statements you attributed to me-I said SMU class is holding up better than just about every class in Texas-a fact. TCU and A&M have lost about 9-10 commits-UH has lost at least 5. I said months and months ago BEFORE-not after he decommitted that I didn't think he had the speed to play RB in FBS -I still don't after watching every video and chronicling his entire season. I clearly said he was FBS material as a LB or perhaps a FB which is where most teams have been recruiting him including SMU. I did say I know helluva lot more than your ignorant [deleted] and you are going to look like an idiot in a couple of years-which you will. This will be SMU's best class since the Death Penalty which it is. Finally, SMU has a good shot at 2 LBs who are both rated higher than Dae Williams who were former Big 12 and SEC commits with double digit offers which would essentially cancel out any negatives to losing Dae. As I said a week ago those LB prospects have now been discussed on both Rivals and Scout
Last edited by Stallion on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Postby smupony94 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:06 pm

TigerJ wrote:
smupony94 wrote:We are so happy for you it's got to suck to live in West Tennessee

Bitter your butt got banned from our board lol

Texas still laughs at your academics. You will never be in the Big 12.
smupony94

Postby leopold » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:06 pm

I'm sorry, as a Memphis fan, why are we on the SMU board talking about a kid SMU probably has no interest in?

Stallion, is SMU looking at Moore?
Welcome to the 2019 version of 'Cougin' it'
leopold
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby RGV Pony » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:11 pm

leopold wrote:I'm sorry, as a Memphis fan, why are we on the SMU board talking about a kid SMU probably has no interest in?

He's been our qb commit for the better part of a year
RGV Pony

Postby Stallion » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:15 pm

He's been committed to SMU for about 6 months-he has 24 offers. Every school recruiting top recruits has to close the deal on top recruits. Its called recruiting. Texas is sweating out about 12-15 recruits going into final 2 weekends from top national recruits. I suggest some of you just wait until signing day and see who signs. There's no guarantee he will even make that Memphis visit if SMU closes the deal this weekend with 22 of his fellow friends he's made all year on stanggang 16. The last weekend of recruiting usually doesn't amount to much more than backup options. Those last weekend visits are cancelled all the time. At least wait until the weekend to see if he even plans on making the Memphis trip before freaking out.
Last edited by Stallion on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

Stallion

Postby Grant Carter » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:17 pm

leopold wrote:I'm sorry, as a Memphis fan, why are we on the SMU board talking about a kid SMU probably has no interest in?

Surely kidding.
Grant Carter
Hall of Famer

Postby leopold » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Huh. Grad school must be gettin' to me.

Okay okay, my bad. I think SMU keeps the kid, but good luck to the Tigers. Don't be stupid and take him to Rendevous or something like that. Make an effort and take him to Anthony Michael.

And for crissakes, keep him out of the ATO house. Nobody needs the kid requiring a tetanus shot.
Welcome to the 2019 version of 'Cougin' it'
leopold
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Stallion » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Chad Morris is going to wrap Moore up with a pretty little bow this weekend and Memphis will need to look a little farther down its QB recruiting board. Even if he visits he's going to compare the SMU campus with the Memphis campus-Ball Game

Stallion

Postby Stallion » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:18 pm

Yawn

Stallion

Postby 03Mustang » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Win like Memphis was doing 3 years ago and has done so much of in the past 15 years?

You guys have been better than us for about 2 years and you think you're Alabama. What a joke.
03Mustang
PonyFans.com Legend

Next

Return to Football