PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Alabama players can do no wrong

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Alabama players can do no wrong

Postby vielsiehorsepower » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:51 pm

mrydel wrote:Possessing a stolen firearm is legal in 49 states? Wow.

I have no problem with mercy. I have a problem with openly stating preferential treatment for a FB player.

Ah didn't hear the stolen part word of mouth.
vielsiehorsepower
All-American

Postby Digetydog » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:34 pm

vielsiehorsepower wrote:So they did two things that are actually legal in other states?

You're right, flog them in the town square.

"Monroe police said the players were arrested after an officer smelled marijuana coming from a parked car in a closed public park. When the officer approached the car, he saw a handgun in Jones' lap, police said. A search of the car then turned up marijuana and a handgun that had been reported stolen in Baldwin County, Alabama."

Unless you have a license, almost all states would frown upon having a handgun in your lap while smoking weed in a closed public park. Even Texas - With respect to possession in motor vehicles or watercraft, Penal Code Section 46.02 provides that a person may possess a handgun in his or her motor vehicle or watercraft so long as the handgun is concealed and the person is not: Engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic or boating." http://dps.texas.gov/rsd/chl/faqs/
Do unto others before they do unto you!!
Digetydog
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby whitwiki » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:18 pm

smupony94 wrote:
whitwiki wrote:There's not enough evidence to prove ownership, despite the gun being in one kids lap.

Little birdy told me you are a total LSU fan now.
never!

But I will go when my contractors offer me tickets to their suite.
whitwiki
Heisman

Previous

Return to Football