PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

IN MORRIS WE TRUST!!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

IN MORRIS WE TRUST!!

Postby OLEJACKETFAN » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:02 pm

I guess I blew it predicting an upset!! SMU is really young at way to many positions to compete with the better Football programs right now. I thought Hicks would be more consistent between the 20s. I also knew the Wildcat play was coming, and thought it would be more effective. SMU should be much more competitive in their Conference next few weeks. Some folks think the QB deal is easily fixed. I bet Chad wished it was that simple!! We are throwing a RS Freshman to the wolves cause he is our best option. SMU has A Coach that devotes more time, passion & energy to fixing this than anyone else we could have hoped for. He remains positive as possible in really trying times. I TOTALLY support him, and know he will get it right! Remember Jimmy Johnson went 1&15 and then 3&13 his first two years! We ALL know how that turned out!!
OLEJACKETFAN
Scout Team

Re: IN MORRIS WE TRUST!!

Postby Stallion » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:06 pm

you're about a year premature-2 years for a decent shot at the Frogs in Dallas-but we'll get there. About 80% of the kids that are going to get it done are on campus and most are contributing
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Rebel10 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:51 pm

I agree with Stallion. We will get there.
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby TidePony » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Stop being reasonable! Logic just calms us down.
TidePony
Hall of Famer

Return to Football