PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

UTSA Coach Wilson

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

UTSA Coach Wilson

Postby Pony in SA » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:31 pm

New coach at UTSA came from LSU, known as very good recruiter, his kids love him, and he has 3 to 4 SEC transfers he snagged to UTSA for next year. More important coaches at local powerhouses Judson and Steele like him.

He is 5 and 6 in his first year, and if they win this weekend go to their first bowl for a program only in its 5th year I believe of existence. His team played A & M at Kyle within couple of scores and led Arizona State whole game and had them beat until the 2 calls that conference admitted later were wrong.

I know, I know he's young and its conference USA opponents but what he's done in less than year all good from recruiting side. Plus he's making about 1/4 of what we were paying Chad. He may stay few years if looking at guy won't jump in short period of time.
Pony in SA
All-American

Re: UTSA Coach Wilson

Postby sbsmith » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Pony in SA wrote: He may stay few years if looking at guy won't jump in short period of time.

I'm sure that's what UTSA thinks.
They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security

-Benjamin Franklin
sbsmith
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football