PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

I Support HCCM

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

I Support HCCM

Postby Hilltop » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:11 pm

I'm tired of the wining about Morris' loyalty to our program! He has been a great ambassador to SMU and if it is time for him to leave, then he at least left us better than he found us which is a whole lot more than I can say about our previous coach. To compare Chad Morris to June is exceptionally unfair. If he is gone tomorrow, I just want to say thank you for his efforts and look forward to supporting the next coach. If he stays, it will not harm any of our recruiting efforts. If you have anything negative to say about him, swallow it.
Hilltop
Junior Varsity

Re: I Support HCCM

Postby SMUer » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Cool.
SMUer
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby mustangxc » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:13 pm

It is Hilltop's world so his rules.
mustangxc
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby 3rdGenPony » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:21 pm

I hope he stays.
3rdGenPony
Varsity

Postby footballdad » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Hilltop wrote:I'm tired of the wining about Morris' loyalty to our program! He has been a great ambassador to SMU and if it is time for him to leave, then he at least left us better than he found us which is a whole lot more than I can say about our previous coach. To compare Chad Morris to June is exceptionally unfair. If he is gone tomorrow, I just want to say thank you for his efforts and look forward to supporting the next coach. If he stays, it will not harm any of our recruiting efforts. If you have anything negative to say about him, swallow it.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Return to Football