PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

And you thought game attendance was low last year...

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: And you thought game attendance was low last year...

Postby One Trick Pony » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Fat ugly girls need love too.
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby smupony94 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:01 pm

One Trick Pony wrote:Fat ugly girls need love too.

Mmmmmm
smupony94

Postby redpony » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:13 pm

This is so typical SMU. Anything they can do to downgrade something into an unpleasant situation they will manage to accomplish.
Unfortunately, I was planning on bringing my wife to Dallas for her first college fball game.
Now, I just think I will pass. I am so tired of RGT and his ilk ruining what used to be a top class school.
Just think- over the last number of years our fball program has totally sucked, our B-school- which used to be highly ranked has fallen dramatically, our law school- which used to be considered one of the finest in the southwest is now considered a joke when compared with other Texas law schools etc. etc. etc.

Probably best if nobody rented space on the blvd. and it was just vacant like it used to be.
redpony

Postby Bergermeister » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:35 am

PonySnob wrote: There have also been complaints about some of the outfits that the sorority girls wear at the tailgates.............hard to imagine!

The complaints are about the outfits that fat and ugly sorority girls (legacies) wear at the tailgates.
Bergermeister

Postby One Trick Pony » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:19 am

All women are beautiful
One Trick Pony

Postby SMU Grid Iron Madman » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:50 am

In case you were looking for the recipe for the Road to Ruin, I've found the perfect concoction:

Start with an overly important sense of self. Add-in your own refined sensibilities to one-part Holier than Thou predilection. Stir in your mandated Control and appeal to the greater good. Mix in haste and without consultation to give maximum effect to the essence of your reactionary, self-righteous medley. Serve chilled to all.

Remember to only partake after you've stood above your gathered conclave, I recommend at least 3-4 social spheres, and properly toasted the impending disaster which inevitably follows. Ascot, pipe and fingers slid into your smoking jacket ensemble while gazing knowingly off into your own pretense are nice touches but may be slightly overdone. Be careful here.

Reminds me of the Harrumph, Harrumph scene from Blazing Saddles when trying to figure out how to handle problems. Long live the reformation of the insane gambler.

Maybe a look into these issues is a good thing, but the new Mustang Corral doesn't seem like the answer.
SMU Grid Iron Madman
Recruit

Postby 78pony » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:31 am

Risk. And the money associated with managing the risk. Age old problem. Figure it out SMU. We built basketball to a point now where it appears to me to be sustainable. Football is heading that way rapidly. Please don't pull an SMU again. We have no feet left to shoot. Probably down to a few fingers. Might as well go for the brain next time. We are down to no few if any do-overs. Alienating our young "paying fans to be" is like the business scenario when you lose a large, long term customer. It typically costs much more in time and money and lost revenue to replace them than it might have been worth to keep them satisfied.
78pony
Heisman

Postby Stallion » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:38 am

Please this has ZERO to do with SMU Football's Success or Failure-Chad Morris will win at SMU with or without our pathetic fanbase

This has to do with whether Biff and Jenny get to scam some free beers without having a 21 year old ID card.

We've had this same thread every year-its Classic melo-dramatic Turner's trying to ruin the Boulevard bitchfest-when in fact Turner invented the Boulevard and none of the changes over the years have amounted to anything
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Postby kc711 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:52 am

Stallion wrote:Please this has ZERO to do with SMU Football's Success or Failure-Chad Morris will win at SMU with or without our pathetic fanbase

This has to do with whether Biff and Jenny get to scam some free beers without having a 21 year old ID card.

We've had this same thread every year-its Classic melo-dramatic Turner's trying to ruin the Boulevard bitchfest-when in fact Turner invented the Boulevard and none of the changes over the years have amounted to anything

Agree! Thank you!
kc711
Scout Team

Postby Bergermeister » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Stallion wrote: Turner invented the Boulevard

...and Al Gore invented the internet. :shock:
Bergermeister

Postby One Trick Pony » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Anyone who will drink from a keg is cool with me.
One Trick Pony

Postby NewAgeMustange » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:41 pm

wish we could have kegs..
NewAgeMustange
Varsity

Postby smustatesman » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:50 pm

I say this about the proposal for the area in front of Dallas Hall before games :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuMvkND ... DuOuQ#t=18
Smustatesman aka NUKE......I procreate and I vote.
smustatesman
All-American

Postby Bergermeister » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:51 pm

NewAgeMustange wrote:wish we could have kegs..

Pony Keg up!
Bergermeister

Postby smustatesman » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Frats should go back to the old way.......rent a bus, put a keg on it, park it over in front of their house, and ride it over to The Ford. At half time go out and drink on the bus.
Smustatesman aka NUKE......I procreate and I vote.
smustatesman
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Football